38 Great Fitness Products To Help You Work Out During The Winter
Doorway pull-up bars, chic wrist weights, and more equipment that'll help you exercise indoors all winter long.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Resistance bands that are perfect for squats and won't roll up or snap mid-workout. These babies will stay in place on your thighs, thanks to anti-slip material and a body-hugging fit.
2. A punching bag set because you need a healthy stress outlet *and* a workout that'll get your arms in amazing shape. It even comes with gloves, so you can easily create your own boxing setup in your bedroom or living room.
3. Adjustable Bala Bangles that'll add a lil' resistance (not to mention style) to your virtual fitness classes. These bracelet-like babies weigh 1 pound each, but they'll help boost strength whenever you're doing cardio or strength training.
4. Or a pair of weight straps to wear around your wrists OR ankles if you want to level up movements. You'll definitely feel the burn while doing arm raises or leg lifts on a mat. 🔥
5. A pack of dumbbell exercise cards that'll mix up your indoor training routine with weighted planks, thrusters, and shoulder presses galore. You'll never know what's coming up next in the deck and your arms, legs, and core will be like, "Hello, where have you been all my life?"
6. A large yoga ball because it'll fit perfectly in a closet or under a desk and be accessible for quick core workouts. It also comes with two resistance bands, in case you want to hit your arms and abs at the same time.
7. A doorway pull-up bar that'll let you complete crunches, sit-ups, and pull-ups in basically any doorway indoors. You can install it higher *or* lower on a doorway for the exercises you want to do. There are also removable hand grips, so you won't be sliding and slipping in between reps.
8. A compact, foldable treadmill so you don't have to cancel cardio workouts on rainy or snowy days. Run with the riser up or switch it down if you want to walk. It also doesn't make a lot of noise, so your neighbors won't hear every step you take.
9. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs the ultimate treatment. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers.
10. A pair of fitness gloves because your hands need a little protection from blisters and calluses. Slip these babies on for weight training and pull-ups and crush your workout with ease.
11. And a Kettle Gryp that'll give your sweaty hands a lift during strength-training workouts. Place it around a dumbbell, close it up, and bam, you're good to start working out. Dropping weights will be the least of your worries now.
12. A FP Movement tank for basically every type of home workout: Yoga? Check. Treadmill? Check. Virtual barre class? Check. Ribbed material and light compression will help your chest stay comfy and supported while you exercise.
13. A colorful yoga mat that'll take your practice to the next level. It's made with a nonslip material, so you can actually stay in poses instead of slipping and sliding around.
14. Or a patterned yoga mat with an ultra-absorbent top layer that will help you move from pose to pose without slipping. It's cushioned to support your bod and it won't get all icky, even if you're sweating a lot during your practice.
15. A Pilates ring to wake up your core and target muscles in your arms. You can strengthen your abs and biceps at the same time with squeezing and rotating movements. Toned muscles? Yep, they're on their way.
16. A Core Max 2.0 because you'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. You can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help you exercise in your apartment or studio.
17. A balance board for different bodyweight workouts: It'll give you support while you do planks, push-ups, squats, and single-leg raises. You can even balance on it and challenge your core while you're working at a standing desk.
18. An Obé Fitness membership if your home fitness routine needs a revamp. Choose from barre, cardio boxing, HIIT, sculpt, yoga, and more engaging workouts that'll make your living room feel like a live studio. You can participate in 10-minute express classes or 28-minute live classes. Plus, there are 6,000 on-demand classes available at any time!
19. A motivational water bottle so you can remind yourself to drink plenty of water on workout days. With time markers and words of encouragement, you'll stay hydrated and not get thirsty in between reps.
20. Cozy textured leggings you'll want to slip into for your next yoga session at home. Soft material gently hugs your bod, a seamless silhouette hides underwear lines, and, to top it off, a gorgeous floral design will make your next workout ensemble ~ohmmazing~.
21. Resistance bands so you can challenge your upper and lower body basically anywhere indoors. You can do squats, lunges, and more moves with these bands that come in five different tension levels (10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 lbs).
22. A Hydrow Rower that'll make you feel like you're on a crew team when IRL, you're just exercising in your home. A comfy 10-roller seat, plus an an adjustable monitor and footbed, ensure a smooth workout that'll put your arms, back, and legs to work. Plus, it's one of Oprah's favorite things this year!
24. And a yoga wheel you'll ~wheely~ enjoy for increased mobility during your flow. It's designed to help reduce tension along your spine, so you can complete poses and effectively stretch your back at the same time.
25. A Ubarre weight that'll add a little more oomph to your indoor Pilates sessions and double up as a chic piece of home decor. Use it while you do lunges, twists, and more toning exercises in your bedroom or living room.
26. A jump rope with a digital counter that'll count skips during reps. You can also time jump sessions and see how many calories you burned. If you're ready to do double-unders indoors and get your heart rate going, this small piece of equipment will be a big help.
27. A tiny elliptical that doesn't even require you to get up from the couch or desk 😲: Slide your feet in and pedal away while you watch TV or catch up on emails.
28. A mini Pilates ball so you can ~get to the core~ of your flexibility and balance challenges. This little tool will keep your abs engaged during leg lifts, spider triceps, and toe touches.
29. A low-stretch fabric you'll love for beginner, intermediate, or advanced aerial silks fitness. Each one has material comfy enough for inversions, foot locks, and more fun movements.
30. A set of adjustable weights that'll help you gradually work on your lifting skills at home. With multiple weight levels (from 2.3 pounds to 4.5 pounds), you can give your biceps and deltoids the ultimate treatment during exercise sessions.
31. Or heavier adjustable dumbbells, if you're ready to level up your strength-training sessions. Lift between 2.5 pounds to 15 pounds with this set that'll be great for arm-focused workouts and easily fit in your home gym. No more using multiple sets anytime you're ready to break a sweat.
32. A Nintendo Ring Fit Adventure game because you can high-knee, jog, and sprint through a fantasy world where you exercise to defeat enemies. With an interactive Ring-Con and leg strap, you'll complete different movements to jump over obstacles and fire projectiles in the game. This could be a fun alternative to walking around your block for the hundredth time.
33. A sturdy foam roller that'll help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so they can enjoy their post-workout recovery time.
34. A Booty Kicker because it'll ~raise the bar~ for virtual barre classes. Perfect for reverse lifts and Plié squats, this fold-flat piece of equipment is durable as hell thanks to gripping rubber feet and a steel construction design. If you're over using a chair to work your glutes and inner thighs, this gem will be a big help.
35. Push-up handles that'll help you complete push-ups without straining your wrists. A superior grip and secure treads make it easy to move up and down and align your body, even if you're doing reps on a hardwood floor.
36. An adjustable weight bench for various dumbbell exercises. With seven back positions and three seat positions, you can comfortably sit and lay on your back while you're completing bicep curls or chest presses.
37. A matching sports bra and leggings set that'll solve the problem of "I don't know what the heck to wear" when you're trying to squeeze in an at-home workout. This coordinating set will make dressing for stationary biking, HIIT, and treadmill running so dang easy.
38. And The Mirror workout because you can take live and on-demand classes *and* get a next-level studio experience straight from your living room. There are thousands of classes you can take spanning from bodyweight movements to barre to those with other equipment, including dumbbells and kettlebells, if that's what you enjoy doing.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.