34 Fitness Products You Probably Need If You Want To Get Moving Indoors
Squat-friendly resistance bands, rolling desk bikes, and more fitness gear that'll help you work up a sweat indoors. 💪
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of dumbbell exercise cards to mix up your indoor training routine with weighted planks, thrusters, and shoulder presses galore. You'll never know what's coming up next in the deck and your arms, legs, and core will be like, "Hello, where have you been all my life?"
2. Adjustable Bala Bangles that'll add a lil' resistance (not to mention style) to your virtual fitness classes. These bracelet-like babies weigh 1 pound each, but they'll help boost strength whenever you're doing cardio or strength training.
3. A punching bag set because you need a healthy stress outlet *and* a workout that'll get your arms in amazing shape. It even comes with gloves, so you can easily create your own boxing setup at home.
4. A balance board for different bodyweight workouts: it'll give you support while you do planks, push-ups, squats, and single-leg raises. You can even balance on it and challenge your core while you're working at a standing desk.
5. Resistance bands that are perfect for squats and won't roll up or snap mid-workout. These babies will stay in place on your thighs, thanks to anti-slip material and a body-hugging fit.
6. A compact, foldable treadmill so you don't have to cancel cardio workouts on rainy days. Run with the riser up or switch it down if you want to walk. It also doesn't make a lot of noise, so your neighbors won't hear every step you take.
7. A yoga wheel, because you'll ~wheely~ enjoy increased mobility during your flow. It's designed to help reduce tension along your spine, so you can complete poses and effectively stretch your back at the same time.
8. A motivational water bottle to remind yourself to drink plenty of water whenever you exercise indoors. With time markers and words of encouragement, you'll stay hydrated and not be thirsty in between reps.
9. An Obé Fitness membership if your home fitness routine needs a revamp. Choose from barre, cardio boxing, HIIT, sculpt, yoga, and more engaging workouts that'll make your living room feel like a live studio. You can participate in 10-minute express classes or 28-minute live classes. Plus, there are 6,000 on-demand classes available at any time!
10. A pair of fitness gloves because your hands need a little protection from blisters and calluses. Slip these babies on for weight training and pull-ups and crush your workout with ease.
11. And a Kettle Gryp that'll give your sweaty hands a *lift* during strength-training workouts. Place it around a dumbbell, close it up, and bam, you're good to start working out. Dropping weights will be the least of your worries now.
12. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs the ultimate treatment. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers.
13. A jump rope with a digital counter that'll count skips during reps. You can also time jump sessions and see how many calories you burned. If you're ready to do double-unders indoors and get your heart rate going, this small piece of equipment will be a big help.
14. A pull-up bar station for upper body and core movements. This piece of equipment doesn't take up too much room and targets multiple muscle groups at the same time. You can do knee raises, dips, pull-ups, and more exercises right in your living room.
15. An interlocking exercise mat that'll give you more support than a thin yoga mat and be great for floor exercises and lifting weights. It has cushioned square pieces that'll feel comfy on your back, arms legs, and feet while you work out.
16. A weighted sports hoop because it's a sweet throwback to your PE class and you'll be able to strengthen your hips, abs, and legs in a garage corner.
17. A tiny elliptical that doesn't even require you to get up from the couch or desk 😲: Slide your feet in and pedal away while you watch TV or catch up on emails.
18. A mini Pilates ball so you can ~get to the core~ of your flexibility and balance challenges. This little tool will keep your abs engaged during leg lifts, spider triceps, and toe touches.
19. A set of adjustable weights that'll help you gradually work on your lifting skills at home. With multiple weight levels (from 2.3 pounds to 4.5 pounds), you can give your biceps and deltoids the ultimate treatment during exercise sessions.
20. A Stretch Out Strap so you can efficiently stretch muscles before and after indoor workouts. With 10 different loops, you can make sure your calves, quads, and feet are a little more flexible and less tight.
21. And a sturdy foam roller to help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so you can enjoy your post-workout recovery time.
22. A Ubarre weight that'll add a little more oomph to your indoor Pilates session and double up as a chic piece of home decor. Use it while you do lunges, twists, and more toning exercises in your bedroom or living room.
23. An adjustable stepping machine with resistance bands and a space-saving design, so you can have a mini cardio session even if you don't have room for a big elliptical.
24. Push-up bars that'll feel way better than dumbbells or bare hands when you're doing push-ups on the floor. Each handle gives you a solid grip and rotates as you go down, so you're not slipping and sliding. Doing push-ups on your knees? No problem, these small helpers will be great for those too.
25. Nike training sneakers so great for indoor exercise, you'll probably ditch your other athletic shoes. Traction-friendly outsoles, a cushy interior, and a secure gore strap will ensure your feet are comfy during your next virtual class.
26. A colorful yoga mat that'll take your practice to the next level. It's made with a nonslip material, so you can actually stay in poses instead of slipping and sliding around.
27. Or a patterned yoga mat with an ultra-absorbent top layer that will help you move from pose to pose without slipping. It's cushioned to support your bod and it won't get all icky, even if you're sweating a lot during your practice.
28. A Core Max 2.0 because you'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. You can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help you exercise in your apartment or studio.
29. A set of gold-tone 3-pound dumbbells that'll get you excited for strength workouts *and* look really pretty in your workout corner. Incorporate them into your Pilates routine to challenge your arm and back muscles!
30. A Pilates ring to wake up your core and target muscles in your arms. You can strengthen your abs and biceps at the same time with squeezing and rotating movements. Toned muscles? Yep, they're on their way.
31. A stationary bike because it has comfy seating, adjustable resistance, a multifunctional display, and a space-saving design. You may not be in the studio, but you can still have a solo indoor cycling session.
32. An ab roller wheel to strengthen your core and target other muscle groups. Grip onto the handle bars, roll forward and backward, and feel your obliques get to work while you binge-watch TV or listen to a podcast.
33. A rolling desk bike because you can squeeze in some cardio while you work from home. It has a stand for your laptop, so you can pedal and type emails at the same time.
34. And a three-piece kettlebell set that'll be great for strength training circuits: you'll get to work out with 5-, 10-, and 15-pound kettlebells that are easy to hold and won't slide out of your hands. Skip slippery dumbbells and use this trio if you'd like to work out your arms and legs.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.