1. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest orange spots ruining your shower walls and sinks. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs and spare yourself from a lengthy cleaning session. Just spray, wait a few seconds, wipe with a cloth, and rinse!
2. A pack of window fly traps because pesky insects won't leave your home. Each clear adhesive sticks to a window and easily captures bugs (flies, gnats, and more), so you don't have to chase 'em down with a swatter or paper towel.
3. Dermaplaning tools so perfect for peach fuzz and shaping brows, you'll probably break up with your favorite pair of tweezers. They have micro-guarded blades that effectively remove hair and help protect your skin from cuts.
4. A laundry whitener for your T-shirts and socks that are always covered in gross dirt and sweat stains. Add it to your laundry load with detergent and your white clothes will come out cleaner than before.
5. A car mask hanger because your face masks are always lost in your vehicle, aka, ending up under a seat or crammed into the glove box compartment (sigh). Avoid this dilemma and place them on this pretty storage hub, where they'll be readily accessible.
6. A 3-in-1 veggie chopper, slicer, and spiralizer so you can have plant-based ingredients ready before cooking. You'll get perfectly diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions for every meal 👏.
7. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
8. An Essence Lash Princess mascara for wow-worthy lashes that cost less than $5. It'll help lift and lengthen lashes, thanks to conic fiber brushes that'll gently coat tiny lash line hairs.
9. Dan-O's seasoning to help you step up your cooking game. A mouthwatering combo of natural sea salt, citrus, dried herbs, granulated onion, and garlic will add major flavor to anything from eggs to fish to veggies.
10. A foot file so good at gently removing dead skin, you'll gasp at your newly soft heels that were once crusty, calloused, and cracked. If you'd like your feet to be baby soft again, this cheese grater–like tool can help you out!
11. A multipurpose cleaning paste that'll save you so much time — it'll tackle stubborn stains on your stove, bathroom sink, and more messy surfaces. You can even use it to clean dirty pots and pans! No more scrubbing and wiping for hours.
12. A set of five-rung pants hangers for all your leggings, jeans, and pants. Instead of throwing them on a closet shelf, you can neatly hang them up in your closet. Just slide them in from the top thanks to each hanger's open-ended shape!
13. A top-rated acne oil so you can minimize face breakouts without sacrificing hydration. Packed with blue tansy, black cumin seed, rose hip, and tamanu oils, this skin treatment reduces the appearance of acne scars and acts as a shield against future pimples.
14. A bag handle holder that'll make sure your precious groceries don't end up all over the sidewalk in transit. Carry multiple bags at a time without cramping up your shoulder, arms, and fingers.
15. A pack of plant food spikes because your green babies need the proper nutrients to thrive indoors and avoid wilting. This fertilizer can be used for all kinds of of plants like house crotons, ferns, and spider plants and takes the stress out of plant care.
16. A dual hair dryer and brush that'll dry *and* style your 'do at the same time. Its three heat settings will get to work on wet hair, while its rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends.
17. A makeup brush–cleansing shampoo because your makeup brushes are in need of a deep clean. If they're coated in blush, eyeshadow, or foundation, this paraben-free formula will help remove stubborn makeup and keep bristles smooth.
18. A cleansing wrinkle cream that'll help get your doggo's skin folds squeaky clean. If your squishy-faced pup, aka a bulldog, Frenchie, or pug, is prone to itchiness and tearstains, this gentle paste will help remove grime and soothe irritated spots.
19. A cooktop-cleaning kit because the burned food on your stove is an eyesore and a pain to remove, but this makes it easy! It comes with a bottle of cleaner, a cleaning pad, and a scraper that'll gently eliminate stains without causing damage.
Use this trio on a variety of smooth cooktop ranges, including ceramic, glass, halogen, and more!
Promising review: "I had tried four different cleaners before discovering this one and I wish I would have found it sooner! All of that caked-on liquid that runs out of the pans and burns into the stove top while you’re cooking?? This removes all of it. It doesn’t scratch your glass top stove top and it leaves it looking brand new. I won’t ever buy another cleaner — this is it for me!" —Christine
Get it from Amazon for $11.49.