1. A bottle of wood polish to restore scratched-up cabinets, furniture, and hardwood floors back to their former glory. Thanks to conditioning oils and a beeswax protective coating, wooden surfaces will look less faded and more shiny again.
2. A cult-favorite vitamin C serum that's like a facial in a bottle. It'll help minimize hyperpigmentation, brighten dull areas, and soften skin. More than 70,000+ people on Amazon gave it a 5-star rating for its jaw-dropping results.
3. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses for anyone who works in front of a computer all day long. These frames act as a shield against blue light from digital devices and you'll experience less eye fatigue while you type and read emails.
4. Mighty Patches that'll help absorb all the yucky gunk in your pimples while you sleep. When you wake up, you'll feel really satisfied when you see one of these babies lift pus from your zit that's basically the size of Mars.
Promising review: "I purchased these for my son who suffers from cystic acne. He is 15-years-old, and they has been a lifesaver. He puts them on the pimples at night and in the morning the pimples are dramatically reduced in size and his skin is 'flat' in his words. I highly recommend these to anyone who suffers from any type of acne. They were recommended by another mom on my son's basketball team. Her son was using them and I am so thankful that she shared how great the Might Patches are!" —Slade Salisbury
Get a 36-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
5. A pack of plant food spikes because your green babies need the proper nutrients to thrive indoors and avoid wilting. This fertilizer can be used for all kinds of plants like house crotons, ferns, and spider plants, and takes the stress out of plant care.
6. A L'Oreal Infallible foundation powder that'll be a staple in your beauty routine because it provides full coverage without clogging pores, leaves a matte finish, *and* stays in place for up to 24 hours.
7. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
8. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply it to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
9. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for matte-rich lips that'll last for hours and not smudge. A pigment-rich formula and a smooth, velvet-like finish will give your lips a soft pop of color that screams "I got my makeup professionally done."
10. An under-desk walking pad so you can ~work up a sweat~ while you work at a desk. Slide this piece of equipment under a standing desk and you'll get to walk a mile (or two, or three!) during virtual meetings. Plus, it's less expensive than similar treadmills on the market!
11. A top-rated Essence mascara that's adored by thousands of reviewers for its lash-enhancing abilities (no falsies required). Add more drama and length to your lashes with this formula that'll sculpt them and won't feel clumpy.
12. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn a pair of sneakers into comfy slip-ons that'll be so easy to take on and off. Gone are the days of you stopping in the middle of a run or walk to tie flimsy shoelaces.
13. A set of bed bands that'll make sure your fitted sheets stay in place on your mattress. If you're done waking up in tangled bedding, these babies will prevent you from constantly fixing your sleep setup.
14. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds thousands of reviewers swear by for their comfort and sound quality. They provide four-plus hours of play on a single charge, help tune out annoying noise around you, and are waterproof. Plus, they cost a fraction of the price of AirPods.
15. A wow-worthy grout cleaner that'll probably make you believe in magic, because it'll remove years and years of dirt and grime from floor tiles.
16. A portable paw washer for cleaning your doggo's dirty paws. This container has silicone bristles that gently remove debris, mud, and dirt from your pup's paws without making a mess.
17. A Revlon dual hair dryer and brush that'll dry *and* style your 'do at the same time. Its three heat settings will get to work on wet hair, while its rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends.
18. A dual-ended brow pencil and spoolie, so you can achieve natural-looking brows with minimal effort. Fill in hair gaps with the self-sharpening mechanical brow pencil, run the spoolie across arches to shape 'em up, and you'll be good to go.
19. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest red and orange spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs and spare yourself from a lengthy cleaning session. Just spray, wait a few seconds, wipe grime away with a cloth, and rinse!
20. Space-saving vacuum storage bags for bulky items that end up stuffed in your closet or under-bed space. You can compress anything from bedding to thick sweaters in these sealable bags. You'll finally have more room and not have to deal with messy piles!
21. A mini essential oil diffuser that'll make your space smell like the most relaxing spa. With seven LED mood lights, adjustable brightness, and interchangeable mist settings, you'll feel so chill wherever you are indoors.
22. A grooming brush so your shedding doggo can have a shiny, tangle-free coat: it helps (gently!) pull out and catch a ton of loose hairs before they fall out. Your fur baby gets to enjoy a little pampering while you, the happy pet parent, gets to keep the couch clean. It's a win-win situation. 🐶
23. Bolden Skincare's SPF 30 Brightening Moisturizer that'll act as a shield against UV damage and give your skin a gorgeous glow. If the sun's out while you're enjoying the great outdoors, you won't have to worry about dark spots and sunburns.
24. A jewelry-cleaning pen to get your rings sparkling again with the help of some micro-fine cleansers. No more dull diamonds or dirty scuffs on your fave baubles.
25. A carpet spot remover spray that'll clean the nastiest stains from spilled wine or pet accidents on your colorfast carpet, rugs, and upholstery. It'll quickly get 'em out without rinsing and vacuuming, plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind! Just apply it to the stains you want to remove and gently blot the messy area with an absorbent cloth. That's it!
Promising review: "I was first given a bottle of Folex by someone I hired to clean my carpets. Since then, I’ve used this product on just about every kind of stain imaginable, and it has almost never let me down. We just had a large tomato sauce spill on our dining room carpet that we didn’t find for about two weeks after it happened. I wasn’t sure if even Folex would work, since that stain was dry and set in. I gave the spot a few squirts, then worked the cleaner into the carpet with my fingers. After a few seconds, I could already see the spot fading. Once I blotted the spot with a clean cloth, the spot was gone! I have no idea how this stuff can be so good, but it is. I’ll never be without it." —Tony Z
Get a 3-pack Amazon for $24.33.