Just 20 Cool Gifts You Can Get From Queer-Owned Businesses
Stickers, tote bags, and more goodies. 🏳️🌈
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A holographic Queer Magic sticker you'll want to display on your laptop, phone case, and car bumper.
2. A gorgeous handmade neck strap that'll go with all your fave wardrobe essentials, including button-down shirts and denim jumpsuits.
3. An icons notebook set, so you can pay tribute to Ruth Bader Ginsburg and more amazing women who run the world. 👏
4. A monthly tea box subscription for sampling oolong, chai, and more flavorful teas. You'll get to hand pick a bunch of flavors that pair well with cookies and more goodies.
5. A pair of cozy socks to wear with sneakers and chunky sandals. They're made with Peruvian combed cotton, nylon, and spandex, so you can be ~on your feet~ without discomfort.
6. Swim trunks that are so dang comfortable, breathable, and stylish for hot beach days. You'll also stay sweat-free with this piece of beachwear, thanks to its quick-dry fabric.
7. Vibrant glitter, because it's been a minute since you've added some sparkle to your makeup routine. Apply this cruelty-free and vegan formula to your eyelids, cheeks, and lips for a shimmery look.
9. A Queer Scout badge to gift to yourself and everyone else in your troop. It'll look ~sew~ good on a vest, beanie, or backpack.
10. A "really going places" tie bar, because sometimes you need a lil' daily reminder that says *you got this.*
11. A highlighter stick to give you a glowing, sun-kissed complexion all year long. This beauty treat also doubles up as a shimmery balm for your lips.
13. A handmade soy candle, because it'll make your home smell heavenly (hello lavender, berry, and more soothing scents) while you enjoy some "me time."
14. A love knot ring that's pretty and versatile enough to wear everyday. Slip this gold beauty on alone or stack it with your fave rings.
15. A tank top with a beautiful message and soft fabric that'll keep you cool *and* comfortable during your outdoor adventures.
16. A vinyl sticker pack, because you can gift these cute chip bag, heart, and cat-shaped babies to your BFFs or show 'em off on your laptop.
17. A tropical-printed hat that channels major summer vibes and will give you a lil' shade from the sun.
18. A "Love Always Wins" T-shirt, so you can show support for friends and loved ones with your #OOTD. 💖
19. A roomy tote bag that's inspired by the "We are Everywhere" pin and LGBTQ milestones. This will be your go-to carry-all because it can fit chargers, keys, wallets, and more essentials.
20. A baby memory book for all families: Cherish your little one's milestones and moments with this adorable keepsake, which comes with colorful illustrations and writing boxes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.