38 Affordable Products That'll Make You Think, "Wow, I Totally Need This"
Shimmery hair clips, reusable coffee pods, and more inexpensive products that deserve a spot in your cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Luminoodle LED lighting strip to elevate your TV-watching experience. It provides a backlight setup, so you can enjoy sharper images, better color contrast, and less eyestrain.
2. A corgi bottle opener because it'll be anything ~butt~ hard to open a bottle of beer or cream soda. You'll be glad you didn't have to use a knife or flimsy multitool to remove a stubborn bottle cap again.
3. A Grip Clean soap to give your dirty hands a deep clean *and* moisturize your skin. It contains coconut and lime oils that gently remove stubborn grease and oil and minimize dryness.
4. A jigsaw puzzle roll mat so you can work on a cool puzzle anywhere, anytime, without losing pieces in the process. Use this mat as your base and if you want to complete your masterpiece another time, just roll it up and you'll get to pick up where you started.
5. A pair of mirrored glasses that'll make reading a book or watching TV in bed so seamless. Instead of propping your back on a pillow, you can comfortably lay down *and* do both activities at the same time.
6. An eyeshadow primer because you deserve to rock a cat-eye or smoky-eye look without fading or smudging. Apply this across your lids *before* eyeshadow, so you won't have to touch up your makeup all day long...even if you accidentally rub your eye.
7. Gorgeous hair clips that'll easily secure bangs in place *or* add some sparkle to a low bun or braid. You'll probably want to ditch your boring bobby pins, because these gems will look so amazing in your hair!
8. A bottle of wood polish to restore scratched-up cabinets, furniture, and hardwood floors back to their former glory. Thanks to conditioning oils and a beeswax protective coating, wooden surfaces will look less faded and more shiny again.
9. A set of heel caps for your next fancy outdoor celebration, so you can avoid getting your stilettos stuck in muddy grass. Place one of these babies on each heel and you'll be good to go when it's time to take photos!
10. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
11. A soap eyebrow kit for fluffy, groomed brows that'll stay in place and go with whatever makeup you're wearing. This eyebrow pomade nourishes baby hairs and gives your arches a natural look without feeling too sticky.
12. A cute AirPods Pro case that'll safely hold your AirPods and charger case and protect them from water damage (hi, rain and snow). You can even clip this ~sweet~ accessory on your backpack or purse for easy access.
13. Reusable coffee pods for your Keurig machine, so you can cut back on single-use waste *and* not spend money on K-Cups. Fill one up with coffee grounds, pop it into the machine, and you'll get a fresh cup without having to throw away plastic.
14. A pack of window fly traps because pesky insects won't leave your home. Each clear adhesive sticks to a window and easily captures bugs (flies, gnats, and more), so you don't have to chase 'em down with a swatter or paper towel.
15. A set of shoulder-protecting pads that you can slip right onto bra straps to prevent chafing and digging. If your shoulder is always irritated after wearing a bra, these little tools will be a holy grail and crate a comfy barrier between bra straps and your skin.
16. A two-pack of foot masks so good, you'll question if they're actually some sort of magic: Slide them on for 60 minutes, wash your feet, and watch layers of dead skin peel off your tootsies. Yesss to baby-soft skin and no calluses!
17. A pair of Wad-Free attachments for your bedsheets that are always jumbling themselves up in a ball in the dryer. Slide one on each sheet, place the sheets in the dryer, and they'll be tangle free when you take them out.
18. A resin book page holder so you don't get a finger cramp if you're reading for long periods of time. This cute tool slides around your thumb and makes flipping through a book a little bit easier.
19. A pack of AirPod putty cleaners to carefully remove all the gross gunk from your AirPods. Gently press a flexible square into one of your AirPod speakers, peel it off, and you'll be amazed to see all the earwax it picks up! (Peep at the amazing results below to see just how much earwax and debris could be lurking on your headphones...🤢)
20. A Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp if you have to ~wing it~ and create a cat-eye look in minutes. You can use this little tool to steadily apply eyeliner at the corners of your eyes. And it stays in place all day long (no touch-ups required).
21. A grooming brush so your shedding doggo can have a shiny, tangle-free coat: It helps (gently!) pull out and catch a ton of loose hairs before they fall out. Your fur baby gets to enjoy a little pampering while you, the happy pet parent, get to keep the couch clean. It's a win-win situation. 🐶
22. And a pet hair remover to pick up all the fur hiding around your home. It'll quickly remove fuzzy hair embedded in carpets, yoga mats, and couch cushions — just lightly sweep the stone over each surface — and turn it into a fluffy pile that could be mistaken for one of Paris Hilton's small dogs.
23. A comfy pillowcase you'll love to use if you wash your hair before bed. It has two sides, one microfiber towel side with a waterproof liner and a soft-material side that'll help reduce frizziness. You won't have to sleep on a wet pillow again.
You can choose from three pillow materials: cotton, or elevate your sleeping experience with polyester or satin (each costs an extra $10).
DryZzz is a small business specializing in sleep-friendly products. They're known for their dual-purpose pillowcase that provides moisture protection and helps dry hair at the same time.
Promising review: "This is such a good idea! I have needed it for a long time. I used to put a microfiber towel over my pillow, so now I can stop doing that. I've already ordered another one to give my daughter." —The Grommet Shopper
25. A reusable wine condom because you only want one glass of vino and want to save the rest of the bottle for future happy hours. This fun stopper will prevent wine from going bad and you'll be glad you didn't have to deal with a stubborn cork getting stuck.
26. A pair of quick-dry running shorts you'll probably want to wear for all your workouts. They have an elastic waistband, a comfy underwear liner (no more riding up or down!), and breathable material that dries quickly. Plus, they're a great dupe for other brands like Lululemon and Nike.
27. A multitool jar opener because you need a handy kitchen gadget that gives you hero-like strength to open up tough jar lids and bottle caps. It has anti-slip rubber and four different-sized grooves for a good grip, so you're not using up all your arm strength when you need jam for toast.
Promising review: "Having had arthritis in my hands since my teens, I have used many jar/bottle openers out of necessity. The Oxo ones work well, but wear out within a year because of the volume of usage. This fabulous opener has yet to find a container that it cannot easily open, even bottles of water with heavily sealed caps. I love it so much I ordered another one to have in two drawers on either end of my kitchen. This gripper does not exacerbate my carpal tunnel syndrome, either. I would give it more stars if I could." —Patrizia L.
Get it from Amazon for $8.49+ (available in eight colors).
28. A soft footrest so you can prop your feet up *and* avoid cramping while you type on your computer. (You're def going to want to give those heels and toes some sweet, sweet relief during the workday!)
30. Lightsaber chopsticks so you can enjoy takeout ~in a galaxy far, far away~ (aka the kitchen). These babies glow and grip well on sushi and noodles, making your lunch break a fun and mess-free experience.
31. A shortcuts keyboard cover that'll be handy for Adobe Photoshop projects. Instead of googling for help, you can just look down at this "cheat sheet" with common keyboard shortcuts.
32. An acupressure anti-nausea wristband for bouts of morning or motion sickness that inconveniently pop up. 😒 It exerts a little pressure on the P6 acupressure point, which is said to help alleviate nausea and vomiting.
33. A pair of cleansing cuffs so you can get your face squeaky clean without water dripping all over your sleeves. Slip one on your wrist to avoid getting drenched during your skincare routine.
34. A stylish water bottle that'll be great for staying hydrated on the go *and* carrying cold beverages. It's made with BPA-free, dishwasher-safe plastic and has a faux coral design that's an upgrade from boring containers.
35. A leather cleaner for your car seats and couch that've been stained for eternity. Mix it with 32 ounces of water, apply with a cloth or spray bottle, wipe away grime, and let it dry. No scrubbing required!
36. A Shrek-inspired toothpaste cap that even Donkey would approve of, because your breath is stinky and you need to clean your teeth ASAP. Attach it to a toothpaste tube, ~squirt~ toothpaste onto a toothbrush without making a mess, and *poof,* you can freshen up your mouth.
38. And a pair of microfiber mop slippers because cleaning is a pain already and these will make the task a little more fun. If your floors are covered in debris or dirt, these plushy slides will take care of the mess *and* feel really soft on your feet.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.