31 Affordable And Cool Products For Your Small Bedroom
Give your tiny sleep sanctuary a glow-up with comfy bedding, pretty wall art, and more decor.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Iridescent privacy film that'll give your window a shimmery glow-up and prevent neighbors from peeping into your bedroom.
2. A floral tapestry to hide awkward wall space above your headboard. Your room will be in ~full bloom~ thanks to this pretty piece of decor.
3. A hammock chair that'll fit perfectly in a compact corner and be your new spot for sipping coffee, reading a book, or FaceTiming friends.
4. Crystal dresser knobs you'll want to add to your dresser or nightstand right now: These sparkly gems are small, but they'll actually add a touch of glam to your bedroom furniture.
5. Crochet hanging baskets for all the little things cluttering your bedroom. These bright beauties will hold tiny succulents, skincare products, chargers, and other essentials that don't have a storage spot.
6. A gorgeous garland to ~moon over~ whenever you sit in your window nook. You can watch sunlight reflect off this beauty while you read a novel or sip a cup of tea.
7. A metal garment rack so you can show off your plant bbs and colorful array of clothing without stuffing it all in a closet or corner.
8. A patterned rug that'll turn heads and make your dull bedroom floor pop with color. Plus, you can hide any scratches, scuffs, or marks from moving furniture.
9. A light curtain to turn your typically dark bedroom into a twinkling, "I'm ready to chill" sanctuary. Wouldn't you just love to fall asleep to a subtle glow every night?
10. A geometric duvet set that'll be the center of attention and ~shape~ the layout of your small sleep sanctuary. You can't go wrong with bright zig-zags and triangles.
11. Minimal hooks because there's never enough room to stash your everyday coat, purse, and beanies in the closet. They're easy to mount to a wall and make organizing outerwear and accessories a breeze.
12. Corner shelves so you can have a beautiful, tiered display of your plant bbs, tiny frames, and knickknacks in a bedroom space that's typically overlooked.
13. A wall decal that'll ~catch your eye~ above a desk, dresser, or bed. You may have a small space to work with, but this decoration will give your bedroom a retro-meets-glam look.
14. Macrame wall art to transform your bedroom into a mini boho oasis with soothing colors and ombre patterns. This beauty will look amazing above your bed, even if you just have a twin or full.
15. A neon light because your room will look ~electrifying~ when it's nighttime. Prop this baby up on a shelf, table, or nightstand to illuminate your tiny space.
16. A pom-pom throw blanket that doubles up as a cozy cocoon *and* bedding decor. Use it when you want to curl up and watch TV or stay warm on chilly nights.
17. A mirror display because that bare wall above your garment rack or desk needs some love. These little circles are easy to hang up *and* still let you decorate with minimal square footage.
18. Decorative hanging shelves to give your bedroom a "green" update, even if you don't have space on your windowsill for succulents and other blooming things.
19. An art print so you can frame tranquil scenery (like this pretty clothesline in the sun) and admire it every time you walk by your desk or reading nook.
20. Himalayan salt candle holders for times when you want to lounge in sweats and have a DIY spa day. They'll illuminate your room and help you relax.
21. Geometric catch trays to organize keys, jewelry, and incense holders. Can we also take a minute to appreciate how it'll brighten up a dresser or vanity?
22. A soft throw pillow for your bare bedding that needs a little refresh. Zig-zags and tassels seriously help if you're stuck in a decorating rut.
23. A toggle wall plate that'll make switching off the lights more enjoyable and bring the museum to your sleeping sanctuary.
24. A sheer curtain panel to enjoy the sun *and* great outdoors. Just picture yourself lying in bed, sunlight gently trickling in, and you feeling peaceful while you take in the sights of nature.
25. Ceramic succulent pots delightfully designed for all the nooks and crannies in your bedroom. These beauties will look amazing on a windowsill or desk and they even have small holes on the bottom for drainage.
26. A pom-pom garland that'll look cute in multiple areas of your bedroom: Hang them by the window, drape them around a mirror...the possibilities are endless!
28. A mirror organizer so you can neatly stash your earrings and necklaces *and* see yourself putting on jewelry whenever you're getting ready in your room.
29. Bright wall art that's available in a canvas or frame format. Admire the wide-leg pants trend or a happy llama while you type at your desk or read a book on your bed.
30. A marble pen cup holder to keep all your writing goods or beauty brushes in a convenient place. If the mess on your dresser or desk is taking over, get organized with this pretty storage solution.
31. A lightbulb-shaped vase that takes a twist on the typical planter. Have basil? Good. A plant baby? Amazing. This little helper will keep your green things alive n' thriving on a nightstand or bookshelf.
You, after buying new bedding and home decor for the *most* important room at home:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.