29 Pieces Of Workout Clothing That'll Help Keep You Cool In Warm Weather
~Don't sweat it~ if you need exercise clothes that are breathable and comfy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Compression socks, because you want to keep leg swelling at bay and run comfortably for long periods of time. They're also made with a breathable material to prevent moisture from getting in the way of your run.
2. A pair of high-rise bike shorts (with pockets!) that'll feel like second skin, thanks to their breathable *and* stretchy fabric. When it's way too hot to wear leggings for outdoor bodyweight or HIIT circuits, slip into these babies and a sports bra.
3. A ventilated top with moisture-wicking fabric *and* UPF 50+ protection, so you can stay cool and sunburn-free while you enjoy warm weather workouts. If your activewear is making you feel too hot, it may be time to wear more breathable pieces.
4. A pair of colorful, soft leggings that'll suit your outdoor yoga sessions and weekend errands. They hit your waist at the right spot and you won't be left in a puddle of sweat when the sun's out.
5. Anti-chafing thigh bands to wear during high-intensity exercises. These lil' helpers are made to reduce sweat and chafing, and easily slip under activewear bottoms. Raise your hand if you're done dealing with irritated thighs after jogging or running.
6. A cropped workout top, so you can hike your heart out and not feel so dang sweaty when you're in the great outdoors. With comfy armholes and a loose shape, you'll be comfortable and not have to worry about gross moisture on your nature walk.
7. A moisture-wicking tee that'll keep perspiration stains at bay, because sweating too much ~is the pits.~ Slip this on whenever you go for an a.m. or p.m. bike ride to stay cool and dry.
8. A jaw-dropping mesh sports bra you can wear for cycling, running, and jogging. It has interlocking seams that help reduce chafing and removable cups for extra comfort, so you won't have to worry about perspiration or irritation after workouts.
9. A lightweight jacket to keep you cool and dry when you go on solo runs, hikes, and walks. With four-way stretch and water-repellent material, you'll be comfy and not have to worry about rain getting you wet.
10. A gorgeous bodysuit, so you can practice yoga in a green space *and* not feel too hot while flowing from pose to pose. It has material that wicks away sweat from your body and it's not see-through.
11. Ventilated shorts, because your thighs will be able to breathe and stay dry while you ~be running up that road, be running up that hill~ in your neighborhood. Chafing, irritation, and redness are no match for these bottoms.
12. A pair of sculpted leggings that'll pass the squat test, let you move comfortably, and keep sweat at bay. Yep, you *can* take your Instagram Live workout from the living room to your porch.
13. A short sleeve top with an open tie-back and lightweight fabric that'll make you forget about exercising in the heat. It won't stick to your skin and give you a lil' protection from the sun.
14. A mesh-back tank, because you can actually enjoy strength training in your backyard without feeling sweat trickling down your bod. All-way stretch and quick-dry fabric will let you get movin' sans perspiration.
15. A lightweight tee, so you can stay cool while you hike a trail. Side vents and anti-odor technology will help keep you dry (buh-bye sweat) and shield your shoulders from the sun.
16. A pair of three-quarter length leggings that'll be part of your summer workout uniform: A breathable design and stretchy fit will keep you cool outside, even if you're ~working up a sweat~ and it's leg day.
17. A ventilated tank top to wear for high-impact and low-impact activities, so your bod won't be too sweaty. Mesh material in the back helps wick away perspiration, while a racerback-friendly shape works with multiple types of sports bras.
18. A high-impact mesh sports bra, so your boobs can still get amazing support and not be dripping in sweat. Your chest will thank you while you're lifting weights or doing push-ups on your deck.
19. A sporty skirt that's made with a comfy bungee fit and is basically perfect for tennis. Temperatures may be rising on the court, but you'll look so 🔥and not be drenched in sweat.
20. A comfy skort for running, golf, and other outdoor sports that'll feel super breezy and not cling to your butt or thighs.
21. A two-piece workout set that's ~purrfect~ and breathable for warm weather exercise. Wear this matching bra and bike shorts whenever you go for a stroll or quick run. (No layers required.)
22. A cotton crop top, so you can beat the heat *and* add a pop of color to your workout outfits. It's made with a cotton material and has a cute shape that goes well with bike shorts and leggings.
23. A pair of sweat-wicking shorts that are ready for your next outdoor adventure. Slip into them before heading on a hike, going for a bike ride, or running on the beach.
24. A mesh tank top, because you need a lil' air flow while you're on the move. With comfy arm loops and a loose shape, you'll be ready to go for a cardio session outdoors.
25. A criss-cross sports bra that ~has your back~ and will keep your boobs dry while you're cycling and running. The pads are also removable, just in case you don't want extra cushioning for your workout.
26. A pair of board shorts, because you want to slip something over your one-piece swimsuit or bikini that won't leave you in a sweat puddle. It has an adjustable drawstring waist and a comfy shape, so you can hit up the beach without feeling sticky.
27. A pair of vented leggings with a breathable shape and yellow shade that screams summer. Do squats, lunges, and high knees in these pants, which won't leave you soaked post-workout.
28. A pair of lightweight joggers, because sometimes you want a pair of comfy pants to wear on summer night walks. They wick away sweat and still give you a little warmth when it's breezy outside.
29. Seamless bike shorts that are basically perfect for working out and lounging: Made from 90% recycled plastic bottles (RPET), they're designed to keep you cool, sweat-free, and they have UPF 50+ sun protection.
You, after completing your outdoor workout for the day:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.