28 Problem-Solving Products For Anyone Who Hates Cleaning Their Bathroom
Rust removers, TubShrooms, and more products that'll get your dirty bathroom sparkling in no time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cleaning sponge gloves because your hands will be protected from soap scum, rust, and mildew whenever you need to give your bathroom a deep clean. You can even use the bristles to scrub away nasty messes in your sink and tub.
2. A hard water stain remover you'll want to apply to shower doors and sink handles that look grimy. Water stains and mineral buildup will be history with this formula, which will leave your bathroom areas shiny and stain-free.
3. A nontoxic disinfectant spray that smells heavenly and takes care of the dirty work for you. This citrusy formula removes messes from nonporous surfaces and dries quickly, plus you won't have to wipe away everything!
4. Rubbermaid's Reveal Power Scrubber so you can get your grout looking like a million bucks again sans effort. Thanks to pulsations, this tiny tool will scrub away all that mold, mildew, and debris hanging out in your shower.
5. A drain clog dissolver because clogged toilets and bathtub drains don't deserve an ounce of your time. You'll be relieved when toilet paper, grease, hair wads, and soap scum *poof* disappear without the help of a plunger or plumber.
7. A TubShroom that'll catch every dang hair in your bathtub. More than 17,000 customers love this tiny tool, which makes cleaning your drain less gross and helps prevent clogging.
8. A jetted tub cleaner because your self-care time should be spent in a clean Jacuzzi sans flakes, soap buildup, and body oils.
9. A plant-based tub-and-tile cleaner so you can seamlessly wipe away soap scum, hard water stains, and mold from your shower. This formula gets to work on stubborn stains fast and has a subtle fresh scent.
10. Deodorizing fizzy tablets for your stinky toilet that *still* smells funky all the dang time. Just place one in the bowl, watch it fizz, and your throne will smell like fresh-picked lavender.
11. And a pumice stone so you can say goodbye to that gross toilet bowl ring that won't budge. It'll gently remove stubborn stains (like mineral deposits, scale, and rust) and make your toilet look amazing again without all that bleach.
12. Blueland's Bathroom Starter Set because tidying your toilet, sink, and shower will be less stressful. Fill the reusable spray bottle with water, drop in a cleaning tablet, and you're good to go. Your tub, tiles, and sink will get sparkling again in no time.
13. A Wet and Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
14. A microfiber spin mop because it'll be a sweet upgrade from a sponge and paper towels when you have to clean the bathroom floor. With a Splash Guard, hands-free wringing, and high-absorbing microfiber, you won't have to step (and slide) on dirty tiles again.
15. A glass-cleaning kit for your bathroom mirror that's always foggy and stained. It comes with a mini glass cleaner and microfiber glass cloth that'll gently wipe away grime without leaving streaks. You'll be glad to see your reflection again!
16. A FlexiSnake Drain Millipede to unclog painfully slow drains and remove gross gunk. This baby latches onto trapped hair and debris and gets 'em out, stat. Buh-bye, loose strands, last night's toothpaste, and leftover soap.
17. A plunger-and-bowl-brush set that'll be your fairy godmother when your toilet is backed up or has red rings. The heavy-duty plunger quickly clears up toilet paper and poo blockages and the brush gets in those hard-to-reach areas that need some help. Yes, we're not spending hours with a bad toilet today! 👏
18. A bottle of Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover spray so surfaces in your bathroom can get a deep clean without deep scrubbing. This formula kills 99.9% of mold and mildew and quickly lifts them away from shower tiles.
19. Drain deodorizer strips because whatever is lodged in the depths of your sink smells horrible and it's annoying you so much. 🤢 These little helpers quickly dissolve gunk and eliminate odors stinking up your bathroom.
20. Microfiber cleaning cloths you'll want to use over and over again, especially if your bathroom is the definition of mess. They are super absorbent and scoop up dirt and debris from your toilet, tub, and sink. Plus, you can pop 'em in the wash after your tidying session.
21. A two-in-one bath-and-tile brush because the corners in your shower are an unpleasant sight and need tidying ASAP. Thanks to round bristles, you can give these grimy spots a 360-degree clean and seamlessly scrub away mildew, mold, and soap scum.
22. A ToiletShroom for moments when your toilet is really, really backed up and about to overflow. This tool pushes out clogs and gives your throne a lil' cleaning at the same time. You'll be so relieved that you didn't have to use your crappy plunger this time.
23. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes if you're fed up with the soap scum, sticky face mask goo, and rust on your counters. They easily absorb messes and will save you so much time if your bathroom is in bad shape.
24. A lightweight vacuum that'll suck up hair, debris, and other nasty grime from the bathroom floor. It's a stick and handle vacuum in one, so you'll be able to clean all the corners around your toilet, sink, and door without trouble.
25. A squeegee to get your bathroom mirror and shower door sparkling again. This baby removes water, soap, and other sources of buildup from multiple surfaces and doesn't leave a streaky residue behind.
26. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest red spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. This spray formula gently breaks down nasty rust on the spot (no scrubbing is required!) You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs in no time.
27. An all-purpose cleaner to tidy all types of messes around the bathroom, like spills on a soft rug, stains on the sink, and grimy streaks on windows. It even can be used with your laundry detergent if your clothes are covered in mud, wine, and dirt.✨
28. And a blinds duster because it's been a minute since you've cleaned your bathroom window blinds covered in gross debris. It comes with washable microfiber sleeves that'll effectively pick up dust *and* can clean the tops and bottoms of two blinds at the same time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.