28 Things You'll Be Filled With ~Pride~ For Owning
Tote bags, pins, and more cool products you'll love for Pride Month and beyond. 🌈
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
While BuzzFeed celebrates Pride Month, we also believe in highlighting the contributions from the LGBTQIA+ community year-round. Please enjoy this Pride-themed product post from BuzzFeed Shopping, the proud queer entrepreneurs who create these great products and services, and know that you can enjoy these businesses well beyond this wonderful, dedicated month.
1. A vinyl sticker pack, because you can give these cute chip bag, heart, and cat-shaped babies to your BFFs or show 'em off on your laptop.
Lovestruckprints is a small business based in Montreal, Canada that sells adorable accessories, clothes, and stickers!
Promising review: "Love all of the stickers! The colors are gorgeous and the quality is great. I can’t wait to find homes for all of them (can’t fit them all into my computer)." —Etsy Customer
2. A Pride-themed self-care kit that comes with a soy blend candle, matches, bar soap, lip balm, and a rainbow heart greeting card to help you (or a loved one) relax and recharge.
3. A Queer Scout badge to gift to yourself and everyone else in your troop. It'll look ~sew~ good on a vest, beanie, or backpack.
MaryMackWear is a small Etsy shop based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania where you can find lots of fun gifts, including stationary sets, badges, and risograph prints.
Promising review: "I love the overall design. I rocked it at Baltimore Pride and got so many compliments." —Etsy Customer
4. A "really going places" tie bar, because sometimes you need a lil' daily reminder that says *you got this.*
6. Vibrant glitter, because it's been a minute since you've added some sparkle to your makeup routine. Apply this cruelty-free and vegan formula to your eyelids, cheeks, and lips for a shimmery look.
Fluide is a queer-run, trans-friendly beauty brand based in Brooklyn, New York. They're known for their vegan makeup, including liquid lipstick and glitter eyeliner, and 7-free, nontoxic nail polish available in fun sets.
Promising review: "I love this glitter! It is really a special chunky mix and not like anything I've ever seen before. The gold-green of this shade blends really well with all different kind of makeup looks and is also super impactful on its own, with no other makeup." —Fluide Customer
Get it from Fluide for $12 (available in four colors).
7. A soft Intersexy T-shirt you'll want to wear alone or layer under a jean jacket, hoodie, or cardigan for a cool OOTD.
9. A gorgeous print for your bedroom, living room, or WFH space. This little piece of art also makes a great, "I'm thinking of you" gift. ❤️
10. A woven blanket that'll add a pop of color to your bedroom and keep you warm whenever you're chilly.
11. A denim dad hat, so you can proudly rock pansexual flag hearts and shield your eyes from the sun on hot days.
12. A pair of bright pink socks with a "gay mess" print, so you can keep your feet warm *and* look fashionable while doing it.
13. A rainbow pin brooch that'll brighten up your favorite denim jacket or tote bag. It's handmade, features colorful clay material, and will score you so many compliments.
14. A Pride scented soy candle, so you can make your living space a little more relaxing: lavender, patchouli, sandalwood, and more aromatherapy scents will leave you (and any guests that come over) feeling like you just walked into a spa.
15. An ~out of this world~ camp shirt that'll be great for outdoor adventures, running errands, and everything in between. Inspired by outer space, this digitally-printed button-down features vibrant red, green, yellow, purple, and blue colors.
16. A cute crochet octopus you'll love to ~sea~ on your dresser, nightstand, or desk. This little cutie will be a delightful piece of home decor and not take up too much space.
17. A holographic Queer Magic sticker to display on your laptop, phone case, and car bumper. It's shiny and will upgrade all the tech items you use everyday.
The Third Arrow is a trans, queer, and nonbinary owned shop known for their artsy stickers, cheeky greeting cards, and other Pride merch!
Promising review: "Oh my gosh! This sticker is so cool! The envelope it came in had a handwritten 'Thank you!' on it! Perfect addition to my sticker collection!" —Etsy Customer
18. Gorgeous bow ties that'll go with all your summer wardrobe staples, including button-down shirts and denim jumpsuits.
19. A pair of ~super gay~ earrings you'll adore and probably never want to take off. They're colorful, heart-shaped, and will go with basically every type of outfit.
20. A bisexual pride mug for all the warm beverages (coffee, tea, and so much more) you love to drink. It's made with ceramic and features a gorgeous pink, purple, and blue heart on the front.
21. Greeting cards to add a retro touch to snail mail: they're made from vintage LGBTQ+ photos (like this ladies' night out one below!) and available in smooth card, textured card, and postcard varieties.
22. A "Love Is Love" tote bag that'll carry all your essential items and share an empowering message while you're on the go.
23. Or a small crochet bag with a chic design that'll make people ask, "where did you get that?!" It also comes with a small interior storage compartment that'll fit keys, AirPod cases, and phone chargers.
24. A custom button set that can be personalized with the pride flags and pronouns of your choice. Place them all together or wear them solo on your favorite backpack or piece of outerwear.
25. A baby memory book for all families: Cherish your little one's milestones and moments with this adorable keepsake, which comes with colorful illustrations and writing boxes.
LittlePickleMemories is a small Etsy shop based in the UK that sells adorable keepsake items (memory books, milestone cards, and more) for all types of families.
Promising review: "I love the look and feel of the book. It's has a nice layout to journal in, I'm not constantly flipping through pages to make sure I'm not missing anything. The colors are bright. Two thumbs up!" —Etsy Customer