23 Things You'll 100% Find In Every Jamaican Household
You're never too far away from a bottle of Wray & Nephew.
1. A bottle of this rum.
2. A packet of these at the back of the cupboard.
3. Some variation of these wall decorations.
4. A cabinet full of items you're pretty sure have never seen the light of day.
5. A bottle of this in the bathroom.
6. Along with a bottle of this.
7. Any variation of these teas.
8. A couple of packets of banana chips.
9. This ridiculously strong-smelling lotion.
10. Many, many forms of vapour rub.
It's the go-to product for a rubdown from your mum.
11. A pot that's quite possibly older than you are.
12. A couple of these bad boys floating around the kitchen.
13. These random-ass fridge magnets.
14. One of these trays.
15. All the seasoning you could ever dream of.
16. A phone you didn't know still exists.
17. An old set of dominoes.
18. A set of glasses that are rarely ever used.
19. Drinks that are way too large for the fridge.
20. Several containers that don't contain anything they say they do.
21. An essential bottle of hot pepper sauce.
To add to every meal, even if it's already spicy.