1. Prevented yourself from experiencing regular human emotion because you have a full face of makeup on.
2. Given up on the prospect of being on time just to perfect your dodgy eyeliner.
3. Been way too concerned with someone else's appearance.
4. Mourned the loss of a product as if it were your first-born child.
5. Used your hand like a paint palette.
6. Used a receipt to blot your lipstick.
7. Thrown a strop because your latest makeup attempt didn't work out.
8. Gone to a makeup store when you know full well you're broke and can't afford to buy anything.
9. Made this face:
10. Found any excuse not to clean your makeup brushes.
11. Looked at old pictures to make yourself feel better about your current makeup abilities.
Miracles really do happen.
12. Followed some sort of ridiculous beauty trend because it promised good results.
13. Been obsessed with watching YouTube tutorials.
14. And felt both awe and envy every time you watched a beauty vlogger.
Howwww do they do it? :(