11 Ways Makeup Has Changed Tremendously Since The '00s
Trading "pout plump" lipgloss for the Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge.
1. Perfecting your eyelash game in the '00s:
Perfecting your eyelash game now:
2. Finding the best lip plumper for bigger lips in the '00s:
Using a "lip plumper" for bigger lips now:
3. Wearing lipliner way darker than your lipstick in the '00s:
Using lipliner now:
4. Styling your eyebrows in the '00s:
Styling your eyebrows now:
5. Attempting to highlight your best facial features in the '00s:
The only way most people knew how – with bright pink blusher.
Attempting to "highlight" now:
6. Wearing the wrong foundation for your skin tone in the '00s:
Wearing the wrong foundation for your skin tone now:
7. Doing "pretty eye makeup" in the '00s:
Nothing says "pretty eyelids" like shimmery eyeshadow.
Doing "pretty eye makeup" now:
8. Buying way too many lip products in the '00s:
Buying way too many lip products now:
9. Doing your nails in the '00s:
Doing your nails now:
Either pray for a miracle with a nail art tutorial or get beautiful almond-shaped nails that may or may not betray you.