1. So, you start thinking about your dissertation in October. Why start work then? You have loads of time!
2. The months fly by and you know that there is still ages before the dreaded hand in date
4. You head to the library, but guess what?
5. So you walk around for a while until someone finally moves
6. You open up the laptop and get that blank document up
7. But you realise that you just have to start writing something anyway
8. You sit and stare at the document, contemplating how to start writing
9. And finally you have a brainwave!
10. You keep on going because you know that you have to find words from somewhere
11. At some stage you need a break, but the queue at the cafe is always full of other struggling students
12. You finally get back to work and stare at the screen before contemplating life
13. And this breakdown will probably lead to other thoughts
14. You'll get very angry whenever you check Facebook and see people posting pictures of their finished dissertations
15. And you contemplate how it will feel whenever you finish
16. And then you realise that you are so far away from that point
17. And so you keep on going
18. But the end is in sight!
19. You can taste the alcohol as the word count dwindles
20. And then it happens...
21. You realise it is all over
22. And you get to leave the library
23. You hand the finished product in and feel epic
24. And nothing can change that
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!