1. When you visit their parents' house, you get to see EVERY PICTURE OF THEM THROUGHOUT LIFE EVER.
They make for some good tbt photos!
2. Speaking of their parents: Whenever your friend has any sort of problem, their parents will drop everything to help them.
3. And if they haven't already called their parents, you are the first person they let know any good news.
4. When it's national siblings day, they tag you in photos.
5. If your BFF had a pet growing up, you learn all about it...
6. You love going to their birthday parties because they're always AWESOME.
7. If you have a bigger family, your BFF gets really excited to celebrate holidays with them.
8. When you go out for dinner, they get a little testy when you wanna nab a fry.
You just have to remember always to get your own.
9. You learn to understand that your BFF can be really protective of their personal items!