1. You know what baby gear can be reused and what needs to be replaced.
2. You have hand-me-down exchange parties.
You get new looks for your newborn without the cost by organizing exchange parties with other parents and freshening up your baby's wardrobe.
3. You make your own baby food instead of buying it in stores.
4. You upcycle old baby clothes to make them feel brand new!
5. You know that old toys make great presents for your little newcomer.
6. And that old toys are also a great way to decorate the new baby's room.
7. Your local library is your best-kept secret.
8. You always have wipes on hand.
Now that there are two of them, your kids are swapping germs back and forth. You keep wipes in your bag, your car, and different rooms of the house so you're always prepared!