And fish are still friends, not food.
2. Clueless is 22 years old this year. That's enough time to go through high school five times and then some!
3. We first saw the Millennium Falcon escape from Mos Eisley 40 years ago in Star Wars: Episode IV — A New Hope. That's older than George Lucas was when he made the movie.
4. It's been 23 years since Simba became king of the Pride Lands, but The Lion King is STILL the highest-grossing hand-drawn animated film of all time.
5. Sixteen years ago, we learned that the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in Moulin Rouge. Nicole Kidman has been involved in over 35 movies since.
6. John Connor would be 36 years old today because the T-800 defeated the T-1000 in Terminator 2. He was only 10 years old in the movie.
7. Jurassic Park first opened its gates over two decades ago. The word "Google" wasn't even a verb yet.
And that little kid Tim? He'll be 34 years old this year!
8. Forrest Gump Jr. would now be 29 years old. Robin Wright was 28 when she played Jenny.
10. It's been 33 years since the Ghostbusters came to the rescue with their proton packs. There have been six different US presidents in that time.
11. Haley Joel Osment first saw dead people in The Sixth Sense 18 years ago. That's older than Mischa Barton was in the movie.
He also has a beard now!
12. Sixteen years have passed since Harry Potter received his letter from Hogwarts on the big screen. That's enough time to have attended Hogwarts twice and then some.
We're still waiting for our letter...(sort of).