1. Celebrate your borough with a Brooklyn eye chart print from Going Underground.
2. Draw a cityscape of your favorite skyline with these New York pencils, courtesy of Amberlee Isabella Home.
3. Take a little piece of New York with you in this money clip by Sarustar (that contains a little piece of New York land inside it)!
4. Get Brooklyn chic with this scarf of a Brooklyn industrial building by Artlab.
5. "Represent" with these 917 earrings by Soluna Soluna.
6. Get to know your neighborhood piece by piece with this Bronx print from Blue Is the Land.
7. This N train koozie by Queens Knits will keep your coffee warm while you're riding around the city.
8. Get a cool subway print by Orlansky to remind you of that quintessential New York feeling.
9. Wear your heart (or your city!) on your sleeve with these NYC cuff bracelets from Urbanrose.
10. Find your way through the city with this Harlem map tote bag from A Fine Lyne.
The only downside? Now, tourists will know for sure that you can give them directions. ;)
11. These onesies from Bugged Out will put your baby in the New York spirit!
That cockroach almost hits too close to home. Almost.