1. This Is The “Who’s Your Daddy?” DNA Testing Van
2. It Drives Around New York City Offering On The Spot Paternity Tests Starting At $299
3. Its Founder And Driver Is This Guy, Jared Rosenthal
4. All You Have To Do Is Flag Him Down Like A Taxi Or Ice Cream Truck, Then He’ll Swab Your Cheek
5. You Need A Prescription From A Doctor In Order To Take The Test, Which Can Be Sent Directly To The Van Via Email Or Fax
6. Samples Are Sent To A Certified Lab In Ohio, Results Are Returned Within 3 to 5 Business Days
7. Oh, And While You’re There, They Offer Drug And Alchol Screenings
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀