1. This Is The “Who’s Your Daddy?” DNA Testing Van
2. It Drives Around New York City Offering On The Spot Paternity Tests Starting At $299
3. Its Founder And Driver Is This Guy, Jared Rosenthal
4. All You Have To Do Is Flag Him Down Like A Taxi Or Ice Cream Truck, Then He’ll Swab Your Cheek
5. You Need A Prescription From A Doctor In Order To Take The Test, Which Can Be Sent Directly To The Van Via Email Or Fax
6. Samples Are Sent To A Certified Lab In Ohio, Results Are Returned Within 3 to 5 Business Days
7. Oh, And While You’re There, They Offer Drug And Alchol Screenings
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.