1. Assassin’s Creed
2. Meta Rocky Horror: A Woman Dressed As A Man Dressed A Sweet Transvestite From Transexual Transylvania
3. Man Leia Never Goes Out Of Fashion
4. There Were Several Lady Lokis
5. But An INSANE Number Of She-Thors
Notice the sleepy Baby Hulk.
13. There Was A Distinct Sub-Trend Of Shevengers, Including Iron Lady And Nicki Fury
She-Thor flanked by her favorite accessories, Man Hathaway and Scarlett Jomanson.
16. Lady Link
17. Ms. Magneto
18. Biclops From The X-Women
19. Marilyn The Martian
20. Lady Lantern
22. Gotta Catch A Shekachu
23. Boba Femme
24. A Pair Of Darling Vaders
25. She-Stan And Cross-Kyle From “South Park”
26. Ms. Mario
27. Female Finn From “Adventure Time” Was Another Hot Commodity
30. But The Most Popular Crossplay Was Probably Dr. Who
38. Trans-Tardis Was Also In This Year
If the Tardis even has a gender…vehicles and robots were a grey area.
42. But Let’s Not Overlook The Best Catman At Comic-Con
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.