1. Sarah enjoyed sleeping naked with her teammates on high school athletics trips.
2. Todd was a racist bully in high school who beat up a black kid simply for being black.
3. Sarah developed a “fetish” for black men in college.
4. Sarah hooked up with future NBA star Glen Rice while she was sports reporter in 1987. They had their encounter in Sarah’s sister’s dorm room. Sarah was dating Todd at the time.
5. Sarah kept in contact with Rice up until she and Todd were married. Rice confirmed the tryst and says he still thinks Sarah is “gorgeous.”
6. Sarah had a 6-month affair in 1996 with Brad Hanson, Todd’s business partner. Todd dissolved their snowmobile dealership shortly after learning of the affair.
Brad Hanson. Image Source
7. Sarah smoked pot with her friend’s dad, a professor, while in college.
8. Sarah and Todd both enjoyed cocaine. Sarah was spotted snorting lines off of an oil drum while on a snowmobiling trip.
9. Sarah is a bad mom. Bristol and Willow would often have to make dinner for themselves, which was frequently burnt macaroni and cheese.
10. Todd has to do most of the parenting. Sarah frequently hides in her room with the door closed and tells her kids that she needs to be left alone.
(AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall, File)
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.