1. Sarah enjoyed sleeping naked with her teammates on high school athletics trips.
2. Todd was a racist bully in high school who beat up a black kid simply for being black.
3. Sarah developed a “fetish” for black men in college.
4. Sarah hooked up with future NBA star Glen Rice while she was sports reporter in 1987. They had their encounter in Sarah’s sister’s dorm room. Sarah was dating Todd at the time.
5. Sarah kept in contact with Rice up until she and Todd were married. Rice confirmed the tryst and says he still thinks Sarah is “gorgeous.”
6. Sarah had a 6-month affair in 1996 with Brad Hanson, Todd’s business partner. Todd dissolved their snowmobile dealership shortly after learning of the affair.
Brad Hanson. Image Source
7. Sarah smoked pot with her friend’s dad, a professor, while in college.
8. Sarah and Todd both enjoyed cocaine. Sarah was spotted snorting lines off of an oil drum while on a snowmobiling trip.
9. Sarah is a bad mom. Bristol and Willow would often have to make dinner for themselves, which was frequently burnt macaroni and cheese.
10. Todd has to do most of the parenting. Sarah frequently hides in her room with the door closed and tells her kids that she needs to be left alone.
(AP Photo/Charlie Neibergall, File)
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.