1. You never want to see a knife on the subway, let alone a giant santoko knife.
2. She’s chopping onions. On top of being terrified of a big ass knife, you’ll be involuntarily crying.
3. Never mind the type of food, she’s preparing something that could potentially go inside of a human being’s body. Have you ever been on a New York subway? It’s a giant, sticky petri dish that crawls through rat warrens.
4. That cutting board is huge. It’s taking up, like, half of a seat. Aside from being unsanitary and dangerous, that’s just rude.
5. She’s a performance artist, which is perhaps the most offensive aspect of this entire tableau.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏