1. You never want to see a knife on the subway, let alone a giant santoko knife.
2. She’s chopping onions. On top of being terrified of a big ass knife, you’ll be involuntarily crying.
3. Never mind the type of food, she’s preparing something that could potentially go inside of a human being’s body. Have you ever been on a New York subway? It’s a giant, sticky petri dish that crawls through rat warrens.
4. That cutting board is huge. It’s taking up, like, half of a seat. Aside from being unsanitary and dangerous, that’s just rude.
5. She’s a performance artist, which is perhaps the most offensive aspect of this entire tableau.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏