3. Reiter says he did not intend to leave his companions in the truck, as the Dog House had previously allowed the animals entrance. However, the Dog House declined admission that evening as they were serving food.
Jerald Reiter’s wife, Vickey Teter, is seen during happier times with the baby zebra and macaw.
4. Reiter subsequently failed a field sobriety test. He had a .148 blood alcohol level. The legal limit in Iowa is .08. He was released from the Dubuque County Jail on May 21st.
But no, it’s sad.
- It's on: Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌