3. Reiter says he did not intend to leave his companions in the truck, as the Dog House had previously allowed the animals entrance. However, the Dog House declined admission that evening as they were serving food.
Jerald Reiter’s wife, Vickey Teter, is seen during happier times with the baby zebra and macaw.
4. Reiter subsequently failed a field sobriety test. He had a .148 blood alcohol level. The legal limit in Iowa is .08. He was released from the Dubuque County Jail on May 21st.
But no, it’s sad.
- International corporations that want to intimidate countries have access to a private legal system designed just for them. And to unlock its power, sometimes all it takes is a threat.
- Donald Trump's campaign CEO Stephen Bannon and an associate were accused of sexual harassment in a 1990s court case.
- And Apple has to repay up to €13 billion ($14.5 billion) in illegal tax benefits to Ireland, the European Commission has ruled.