3. Reiter says he did not intend to leave his companions in the truck, as the Dog House had previously allowed the animals entrance. However, the Dog House declined admission that evening as they were serving food.
Jerald Reiter’s wife, Vickey Teter, is seen during happier times with the baby zebra and macaw.
4. Reiter subsequently failed a field sobriety test. He had a .148 blood alcohol level. The legal limit in Iowa is .08. He was released from the Dubuque County Jail on May 21st.
But no, it’s sad.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- The story of two lesbian Chinese billionaires who got married and became the richest couple alive has gone viral, but it's fake ❌