3. Reiter says he did not intend to leave his companions in the truck, as the Dog House had previously allowed the animals entrance. However, the Dog House declined admission that evening as they were serving food.
Jerald Reiter’s wife, Vickey Teter, is seen during happier times with the baby zebra and macaw.
4. Reiter subsequently failed a field sobriety test. He had a .148 blood alcohol level. The legal limit in Iowa is .08. He was released from the Dubuque County Jail on May 21st.
But no, it’s sad.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎