3. On his first of two runs, White attempted a “yolo” and wiped out, sliding down the halfpipe on his back.
4. He tried to follow up the failed trick with a “double cork,” but again wound up slamming into the edge of the wall and falling flat.
5. Although his second run was free of any further collapses, the damage was already done.
6. White scored a 90.25, putting him in fourth place.
7. Switzerland’s Iouri “iPod” Podladtchikov took gold, with Japan’s Ayumu Hirano and Taku Hiraoka respectively taking silver and bronze.
8. “I’m disappointed,” White said. “I hate the fact I nailed it in practice, but it happens. It’s hard to be consistent.”
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂