1. Queen Elizabeth was hospitalized over the weekend with what was described as a “stomach bug” (don’t worry, she’s fine and was discharged this morning).
2. But while she was being treated, she was guarded by the tallest police officer in all of England, 7-foot 2-inch Anthony Wallyn.
3. Seemingly just for a jolly good laugh, Wallyn was paired with the shortest officer in the Westminster borough, 5-foot-6-inch Tony Thich.
4. The barmy nickname given to the mismatched lads by their daft coworkers? “Big Tone and Little Tone.”
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he will not step down after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.