1. Queen Elizabeth was hospitalized over the weekend with what was described as a “stomach bug” (don’t worry, she’s fine and was discharged this morning).
2. But while she was being treated, she was guarded by the tallest police officer in all of England, 7-foot 2-inch Anthony Wallyn.
3. Seemingly just for a jolly good laugh, Wallyn was paired with the shortest officer in the Westminster borough, 5-foot-6-inch Tony Thich.
4. The barmy nickname given to the mismatched lads by their daft coworkers? “Big Tone and Little Tone.”
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.