1. Queen Elizabeth was hospitalized over the weekend with what was described as a “stomach bug” (don’t worry, she’s fine and was discharged this morning).
2. But while she was being treated, she was guarded by the tallest police officer in all of England, 7-foot 2-inch Anthony Wallyn.
3. Seemingly just for a jolly good laugh, Wallyn was paired with the shortest officer in the Westminster borough, 5-foot-6-inch Tony Thich.
4. The barmy nickname given to the mismatched lads by their daft coworkers? “Big Tone and Little Tone.”
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.