1. Queen Elizabeth was hospitalized over the weekend with what was described as a “stomach bug” (don’t worry, she’s fine and was discharged this morning).
2. But while she was being treated, she was guarded by the tallest police officer in all of England, 7-foot 2-inch Anthony Wallyn.
3. Seemingly just for a jolly good laugh, Wallyn was paired with the shortest officer in the Westminster borough, 5-foot-6-inch Tony Thich.
4. The barmy nickname given to the mismatched lads by their daft coworkers? “Big Tone and Little Tone.”
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Gennifer Flowers, who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 80s, plans to attend Monday's debate as Trump's guest, her assistant said.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.