Egyptian protesters, largely ultra conservative Islamists, have climbed the walls of the U.S. embassy in Cairo, stormed the courtyard and torn down down the American flag. The protesters replaced it with a Salafist flag with Arabic words that read, “There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet.”
The protesters are angered by an anti-Islam film produced in the U.S., clips of which are on YouTube, depicting the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud who has sex and calls for massacres.
12. The Movie Which Sparked The Outrage, Made And Distributed By Anti-Islamic Egyptian Christians
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲