Egyptian protesters, largely ultra conservative Islamists, have climbed the walls of the U.S. embassy in Cairo, stormed the courtyard and torn down down the American flag. The protesters replaced it with a Salafist flag with Arabic words that read, “There is no God but Allah and Mohammad is his prophet.”
The protesters are angered by an anti-Islam film produced in the U.S., clips of which are on YouTube, depicting the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud who has sex and calls for massacres.
12. The Movie Which Sparked The Outrage, Made And Distributed By Anti-Islamic Egyptian Christians
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭