1. Original Hitler
The following pictures, released by the U.S. National Archives in Washington, show head shots of Adolf Hitler in numerous guises. The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) had asked Eddie Senz, a New York make-up artist, to clone the portrait of the German leader after D-Day on 6 June 1944 because they feared that “Der Fuehrer” would be able to flee from Germany assuming a disguise.
2. Bald And Shaved Hitler
3. More Mustache And Specs Hitler
4. Pencil Mustache And Specs Hitler
5. Bearded Hitler
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎