1. Original Hitler
The following pictures, released by the U.S. National Archives in Washington, show head shots of Adolf Hitler in numerous guises. The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) had asked Eddie Senz, a New York make-up artist, to clone the portrait of the German leader after D-Day on 6 June 1944 because they feared that “Der Fuehrer” would be able to flee from Germany assuming a disguise.
2. Bald And Shaved Hitler
3. More Mustache And Specs Hitler
4. Pencil Mustache And Specs Hitler
5. Bearded Hitler
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.