1. Original Hitler
The following pictures, released by the U.S. National Archives in Washington, show head shots of Adolf Hitler in numerous guises. The Office of Strategic Services (OSS) had asked Eddie Senz, a New York make-up artist, to clone the portrait of the German leader after D-Day on 6 June 1944 because they feared that “Der Fuehrer” would be able to flee from Germany assuming a disguise.
2. Bald And Shaved Hitler
3. More Mustache And Specs Hitler
4. Pencil Mustache And Specs Hitler
5. Bearded Hitler
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers really mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️