In this Saturday, June 2, 2012 photo, Meghan Vogel of West Liberty-Salem, right, helps Arden McMath of Arlington to the finish line after McMath collapsed yards short in the DIII 3200 meter finals of the Ohio High School Athletic Association state track meet at Jesse Owens Stadium in Columbus. Vogel had won an earlier race but was in last place in the 3,200-meter run as she caught up to McMath, whose body was giving out. Instead of zipping past McMath to avoid the last-place finish, Vogel put McMath’s arm around her shoulders, dragged her the final 20 meters and pushed her competitor over the finish line before crossing it.
5. Video Of The Heartwarming Helping Hand
6. Local News Interviews Meghan Vogel
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.