In this Saturday, June 2, 2012 photo, Meghan Vogel of West Liberty-Salem, right, helps Arden McMath of Arlington to the finish line after McMath collapsed yards short in the DIII 3200 meter finals of the Ohio High School Athletic Association state track meet at Jesse Owens Stadium in Columbus. Vogel had won an earlier race but was in last place in the 3,200-meter run as she caught up to McMath, whose body was giving out. Instead of zipping past McMath to avoid the last-place finish, Vogel put McMath’s arm around her shoulders, dragged her the final 20 meters and pushed her competitor over the finish line before crossing it.
5. Video Of The Heartwarming Helping Hand
6. Local News Interviews Meghan Vogel
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."