In this Saturday, June 2, 2012 photo, Meghan Vogel of West Liberty-Salem, right, helps Arden McMath of Arlington to the finish line after McMath collapsed yards short in the DIII 3200 meter finals of the Ohio High School Athletic Association state track meet at Jesse Owens Stadium in Columbus. Vogel had won an earlier race but was in last place in the 3,200-meter run as she caught up to McMath, whose body was giving out. Instead of zipping past McMath to avoid the last-place finish, Vogel put McMath’s arm around her shoulders, dragged her the final 20 meters and pushed her competitor over the finish line before crossing it.
5. Video Of The Heartwarming Helping Hand
6. Local News Interviews Meghan Vogel
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.