In this Saturday, June 2, 2012 photo, Meghan Vogel of West Liberty-Salem, right, helps Arden McMath of Arlington to the finish line after McMath collapsed yards short in the DIII 3200 meter finals of the Ohio High School Athletic Association state track meet at Jesse Owens Stadium in Columbus. Vogel had won an earlier race but was in last place in the 3,200-meter run as she caught up to McMath, whose body was giving out. Instead of zipping past McMath to avoid the last-place finish, Vogel put McMath’s arm around her shoulders, dragged her the final 20 meters and pushed her competitor over the finish line before crossing it.
5. Video Of The Heartwarming Helping Hand
6. Local News Interviews Meghan Vogel
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔