14 Fast Food Items Not Available In The U.S. That Should Be
Burger King recently released a Nacho Whopper...in the Netherlands. It's not available stateside. The amount of sense this makes is in the Bret Easton Ellis realm, because it's less than zero. The Nacho Whopper would clog U.S. drive thrus faster than it would clog U.S. blood holes (science lingo). Here are a bunch of fast foods only available abroad which need to emigrate to my mouth.
1. Nacho Whopper (Burger King, Netherlands)
Whopper with nacho chips, jalapenos and "Mexican sauce."
2. Camembert Premiere (McDonald's, France)
Fried French cheese nuggets.
3. Cheese Catsu Burger (McDonald's, Japan)
Fried pork filled with cheese, served with tonkatsu sauce.
4. Chicken Buriyani (KFC, Sri Lanka)
Fried chicken, buriyani (briyani) rice and curry gravy.
5. Cordon Bleu Burger (McDonald's Poland)
Burger topped with ham-stuffed fried chicken patty and bacon.
6. Tender Beef Pentagon (KFC, China)
Tortilla filled with Schezuan beef, tortilla chips, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
7. Egg Tarts (KFC, China)
Pastry cups filled with egg custard.
8. McArabia (McDonald's, Morocco)
Two grilled Kofta patties, tahini sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and onions. Wrapped in Arabic bread
9. McLobster Roll (McDonald's, Canada)
Lobster salad on a roll. (Also available in Maine and other parts of New England, but that hardly counts as America)
10. Mega Tomago (McDonald's, Japan)
Double Big Mac with with an egg patty and bacon.
11. Das Nürnburger (McDonald's, Germany)
Triple bratwurst sandwich.
12. Golden Fortune (Pizza Hut, Malaysia)
Shrimp, crab stick, fish, pineapple, lime and cheesy dough bite pizza.
13. Shrimp & Chicken Sandwich (KFC, China)
Fried chicken patty stuffed with shrimp.
14. Septuple Whopper (Burger King, Japan)
Seven patty Whopper, released in conjunction with Windows 7.
Share This Article
Get all the best Tasty recipes in your inbox! Sign up for the Tasty newsletter today!