1. There Are Only Two Photos, Both Of Which Were Posted On August 9th Of 2011. There Are No Reactions To Either.
3. The Philosophy Section Is Littered With Random Quotes, Pseudo-Intellectual Rambling And Paranoid Attacks Aimed At Unnamed Persecutors.
Here’s Only A Brief Sampling Of The Nonsense (All Typos And Grammatical Lapses Are Magnotta’s):
- There is such things as Monsters , Demons and Ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.
- Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he himself does not become a monster.
And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
-Apparantly being a murder is cool,rape,theft,brutality,career criminality..etc, but if your bisexual and have done adult movies your made into a monster by people who are shallow and have pathetic lives.
- God dammit your SO COOL, I wish I could be as cool as you!! How nice it must be to be soo cool! NOT.
- Yes I was a whore, but I wasnt a slut. It was mostly for the cash.
- I am very much against vigilante justice and believe strongly that the courts should handle people, and not groups of unstable citizens.
- MEN ARE LIKE A DECK OF CARDS…..
YOU NEED A HEART TO LOVE THEM.
YOU NEED A DIMOND TO MARRY THEM.
YOU NEED A CLUB TO KILL THEM.
YOU NEED A SPADE TO BURRY THEM. LOL
11. Taste In Music Leans Toward Electronic And Dance.
12. Under Books, “How To Disappear” And “Eastmans’ Hunting Journal” Are Telling.
13. He’s Clearly A Fan Of “The Good Son,” Regardless Of Medium. And “Time Cop”?
14. “Criminal Minds” Is Almost Too Predictable, But The 1954 Television Adaptation Of “Casino Royale” Is An Odd Pick. Mesut Yilmaz Is A Turkish DJ, So Who Knows Why It’s In TV.
15. Predominantly Violent Video Games, Plus “Epic Mickey 2.”
16. The First Two Activities Of Travelling And Scary Movies Are Eerily Prophetic.
17. “People Who Inspire Luka” Include Joseph Stalin…
18. Vladimir Lenin…
19. Vladimir Putin…
21. And James Franco.
22. No, Seriously.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- Tim Cook and eight other executives at Apple gave a combined $45,900 to a PAC to reelect House Speaker Paul Ryan and other Republicans to Congress.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.