1. That’s Emily Dickinson On The Left, Her Close Friend/Possible Lover, Kate Scott Turner, On The Right
This photo released Friday, Sept. 7, 2012 by Amherst College Archives and Special Collections, and the Emily Dickinson Museum, in Amherst, Mass., shows a copy of a circa 1860 daguerreotype purported to show a 30-year-old Emily Dickinson, left, with her friend Kate Scott Turner. The image was displayed during the August, 2012 Emily Dickinson International Society conference held at at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.
2. And Here’s The Only Other Known Photo Of Dickinson, Taken In 1847 When She Was A Teenager
- Palantir, one of the most secretive companies in Silicon Valley, is grappling with a wave of staff departures and the loss of key clients.
- U.S. foreign policy figures are raising concerns about a close Trump aide's ties to allies of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- And on the UK elections front, Sadiq Khan is all but certain to be elected mayor of London.