I am that dimwitted fellow, and I decided to eat a plate of spicy peppers, culminating with a couple of habanero chilies. The habanero is admittedly not as hot as a ghost chili, but it still tops out at 350,000 on the Scoville Hotness Scale (a jalapeno, for comparison, is only 2,500 on the Scoville Scale).
ACTUAL PHYSICAL REACTIONS I EXPERIENCED AFTER INGESTING 2 HABANERO CHILIES (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
2. NUMBNESS OF FINGERS
3. IMPAIRED SPEECH
4. LIGHTHEADEDNESS (ALMOST FAINTED)
5. INTENSE BURNING SENSATION IN MOUTH
6. INTENSE BURNING SENSATION IN INNER EARS
7. TINGLING IN ARMS AND LEGS
8. CRAMPING IN LEGS
9. KNEES GIVING OUT
10. TUNNEL VISION
11. STOMACH CRAMPS
12. LOCK JAW
13. RACING HEART
14. RUNNY NOSE AND TEARS
15. YOU REALLY DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE NEXT MORNING, SUFFICE IT TO SAY THAT TUCK’S MEDICATED PADS WOULD’VE COME IN HANDY
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏