1. This Is A Baby Loggerhead Turtle
2. It Was Born On Litchfield Beach In South Carolina, In A Nest Like This One
3. These Little Guys Are Assisted In Their Journey From Egg To Sea By A Group Called The South Carolina United Turtle Enthusiasts (SCUTE)
4. SCUTE Keeps A Constant Watch On South Carolina Beaches During Turtle Mating Season
5. Both Loggerhead Turtles And Green Turtles Are Higly Endangered, So They Need As Much Help As Possible
6. Volunteers Do Everything From Relocating Nests That Are Too Close To The Tide Line…
7. To Guiding The Baby Turtles By Foot
8. All In The Hopes That These Adorable Little Critters Safely Make It Sea
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦