1. This Is A Baby Loggerhead Turtle
2. It Was Born On Litchfield Beach In South Carolina, In A Nest Like This One
3. These Little Guys Are Assisted In Their Journey From Egg To Sea By A Group Called The South Carolina United Turtle Enthusiasts (SCUTE)
4. SCUTE Keeps A Constant Watch On South Carolina Beaches During Turtle Mating Season
5. Both Loggerhead Turtles And Green Turtles Are Higly Endangered, So They Need As Much Help As Possible
6. Volunteers Do Everything From Relocating Nests That Are Too Close To The Tide Line…
7. To Guiding The Baby Turtles By Foot
8. All In The Hopes That These Adorable Little Critters Safely Make It Sea
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱