1. This Is A Baby Loggerhead Turtle
2. It Was Born On Litchfield Beach In South Carolina, In A Nest Like This One
3. These Little Guys Are Assisted In Their Journey From Egg To Sea By A Group Called The South Carolina United Turtle Enthusiasts (SCUTE)
4. SCUTE Keeps A Constant Watch On South Carolina Beaches During Turtle Mating Season
5. Both Loggerhead Turtles And Green Turtles Are Higly Endangered, So They Need As Much Help As Possible
6. Volunteers Do Everything From Relocating Nests That Are Too Close To The Tide Line…
7. To Guiding The Baby Turtles By Foot
8. All In The Hopes That These Adorable Little Critters Safely Make It Sea
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- People are arguing about whether those who are anti-abortion rights should participate in the upcoming Women's March.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.