1. This Is A Baby Loggerhead Turtle
2. It Was Born On Litchfield Beach In South Carolina, In A Nest Like This One
3. These Little Guys Are Assisted In Their Journey From Egg To Sea By A Group Called The South Carolina United Turtle Enthusiasts (SCUTE)
4. SCUTE Keeps A Constant Watch On South Carolina Beaches During Turtle Mating Season
5. Both Loggerhead Turtles And Green Turtles Are Higly Endangered, So They Need As Much Help As Possible
6. Volunteers Do Everything From Relocating Nests That Are Too Close To The Tide Line…
7. To Guiding The Baby Turtles By Foot
8. All In The Hopes That These Adorable Little Critters Safely Make It Sea
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.