1. This Is A Baby Loggerhead Turtle
2. It Was Born On Litchfield Beach In South Carolina, In A Nest Like This One
3. These Little Guys Are Assisted In Their Journey From Egg To Sea By A Group Called The South Carolina United Turtle Enthusiasts (SCUTE)
4. SCUTE Keeps A Constant Watch On South Carolina Beaches During Turtle Mating Season
5. Both Loggerhead Turtles And Green Turtles Are Higly Endangered, So They Need As Much Help As Possible
6. Volunteers Do Everything From Relocating Nests That Are Too Close To The Tide Line…
7. To Guiding The Baby Turtles By Foot
8. All In The Hopes That These Adorable Little Critters Safely Make It Sea
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀