1. Is this the adorable, squishy face of a murderer?
3. Nine-month-old Musa Kahn was charged last week with attempted murder in Lahore after his family was involved in a protest against police and gas company workers.
This photo from April 3, of the crying baby getting finger-printed, quickly spread around the world.
4. Musa’s family, along with a lot of other people, were upset about a rise in gas prices and a cut in services. When the gas company — escorted by police — attempted to collect overdue bills, disgruntled customers started throwing stones.
5. When an assistant sub-inspector for the gas company complained that Musa’s family had beat him up, everyone — including the baby who can barely stand on his own — were hauled in by police.
6. Fortunately, on Saturday, the charges against the nine-month-old were dropped. “Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case of attacking police and gas company officials was a human error,” said defense attorney Irfan Sadiq.
- Scotland's parliament could effectively veto the UK's exit from the European Union, Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon said.
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.