1. Is this the adorable, squishy face of a murderer?
3. Nine-month-old Musa Kahn was charged last week with attempted murder in Lahore after his family was involved in a protest against police and gas company workers.
This photo from April 3, of the crying baby getting finger-printed, quickly spread around the world.
4. Musa’s family, along with a lot of other people, were upset about a rise in gas prices and a cut in services. When the gas company — escorted by police — attempted to collect overdue bills, disgruntled customers started throwing stones.
5. When an assistant sub-inspector for the gas company complained that Musa’s family had beat him up, everyone — including the baby who can barely stand on his own — were hauled in by police.
6. Fortunately, on Saturday, the charges against the nine-month-old were dropped. “Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case of attacking police and gas company officials was a human error,” said defense attorney Irfan Sadiq.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸