21 Things Every True TV Addict Will Understand
*lists Netflix as your significant other on Facebook*
1. You can't choose a favorite show without feeling like you've betrayed your other shows.
2. You know exactly who Jim and Pam are without needing any more information.
3. Finishing an entire series in a week is not even a challenge for you.
4. In fact, you can probably do it in less.
5. You've always secretly wished for a chance to use Meredith Grey's "Pick me, choose me, love me" speech.
6. And you're confident you can perform any surgery or solve any homicide.
7. You purposefully put off watching the series finale because you're not ready to let go of the characters you've grown to love.
8. Running out of shows to watch on Netflix is your worst fear.
9. And you've signed up for at least one free trial on Hulu to allay your concerns.