1. Realising your signature pair of jeans is looking a bit...tired, to say the least.
2. In denial of their passing, you still wait another two weeks to get to the shops.
3. Taking a deep breath and finally heading into the dreaded denim section of the store.
4. You confidently pick up just one pair of jeans in one size, hoping they'll fit perfectly and that'll be the end of that.
5. You soon find yourself crying silently in the changing rooms.
6. Returning to the shop floor, you pick up every fit and style of jeans that the store carries...
7. Including some that are obviously going to be way too big.
8. In the meantime, you accidentally ruin a whole denim display by just trying to find your size in a pile of jeans.
9. On a roll, you decide to try on the pair you predicted would be far too big.
10. You thought putting them on was hard, but taking them off turns into the real challenge.
11. Midway through your trying-on session, you suddenly find yourself overcome with the changing-room sweats.
12. You slip on the last pair of jeans, and they fit like an absolute dream.
13. Triumphant, you spend the next five minutes prancing around your changing room.
14. You leave the store with your head held high, thanking the denim gods for blessing you this day.
Thanks to their unique high-stretch fabric, which contours and supports your shape, GAP Sculpt denim ensures you'll always look great. Meanwhile, the GAP Denim Addict service allows you to customise your jeans with patches, studding, hemming, and distressing. No more knee holes in the wrong place!
Find your nearest denim addict store here.