When you gotta go, you gotta go! Which is why Lonely Planet compiled over 100 of the most interesting, stunning, and completely insane places around the world to do your business.
Here are 15 jaw-dropping excerpts from Lonely Planet's Toilets: A Spotter's Guide, available now at lonelyplanet.com.
1. Mount Shuksan, Washington, USA
2. Toilet Island, near Placencia, Belize
3. Desert Toilet, the Siloli, Bolivia
4. Barafu Camp, Tanzania
5. Eco-Toilet, British Columbia, Canada
6. His ‘n’ Hers, Jericoacoara Beach, Brazil
7. Thiksey Monastery, Ladakh, India
8. Jonsknuten, Kongsberg, Norway
9. Krafla, Iceland
10. Fjallabak Nature Reserve, Iceland
11. Outhouse, Sagarmatha National Park, Nepal
12. Monument Valley, Utah, USA
13. Desert restroom, Djibouti
14. Outhouse, British Columbia, Canada
15. Tonto Trail, Grand Canyon, National Park, USA
All quotes from the book, Lonely Planet's Toilets: A Spotter's Guide, available here and wherever else books are sold.