1. Anybody with an iPhone is a "professional" photographer. Duh.
2. You'll inherit every old camera that your great aunt finds in her closet.
3. People react to your camera flash like it's a weapon.
4. B&H will always be closed for holiday at the worst possible moment.
5. Constantly being asked to document family holidays, senior portraits, etc.
6. Loading film into the developing tank in pitch black… FTW.
7. When you have the perfect shot but theres something vryvry annoying to photoshop out.
8. Who in the world has time to organize their archive?
9. The hard lesson learned by shooting at a faster shutter speed than the sync speed of the camera.
10. When people use your photos and don't give you credit.
11. When your lens cap is still on the lens...
12. Being squeezed between a dozen other photographers at a press event.
13. ...and the video crew behind you is yelling to get out of the shot.
14. When your favorite film processing lab closes for good.
15. When you’ve given up on wearing stylish shoes to a 10 hour event.
16. Being a woman retoucher and having to make women look skinnier in photoshop. The worst.
17. A good photographer will do anything for the perfect shot.
18. Getting the best photo ever but the person you shot doesn't want you to use it.
19. Having to deal with “megapixel-braggers”
20. When you can’t stop your brain from wanting to shoot, even when you’re trying to do normal things like eat/walk down the street/go on a date.
21. Being thankful that all your friends haven't abandoned you despite always asking them to be in your photos. Thanks friends!
22. When you bring five cameras to a shoot, but only end up using one.
23. Knowing it’s all worth it for that feeling when everything lines up and you end up with the perfect photo.
24. Knowing that BuzzFeed wants to see YOUR amazing photo skillz!
Share your photo essays and ideas with our Photo Essay Editor at Gabriel.Sanchez@buzzfeed.com
We're super interested in sharing your unique photo-vision with the world!