30 Pieces Of Furniture From Wayfair Reviewers Swear Are Worth Every Penny
"I think it's time we take this relationship to the next level." —your living room
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A velvet wingback chair for sinking into as you read your favorite extremely deep novel (or look at your favorite cat videos, which are also extremely deep).
2. A mid-century–inspired two-drawer nightstand that's not only stylish — it comes preassembled, so the only work you'll have to do is figure out where it looks best in your room.
3. A velvet sleeper sofa with a wood frame and channel button tufting, so you don't have to choose between style and making your mom sleep on the floor when she visits.
4. A wooden, seven-drawer (!) mid-century-style dresser, because those of us who have accepted that we will never be able to successfully KondoMari our wardrobes still deserve to have someplace cute to put it all.
5. A trestle coffee table that has a '60s mod sensibility but totally modern design flourishes, including two drawers and four convenient built-in nooks to store remotes, controllers, or anything else you don't feel like leaving on top.
6. A sophisticated Eiffel-style side chair, so you can glow up your desk, dining room, or other space the easy (a.k.a. lazy ) way.
7. A ladder desk that's basically an instant home office—it has a desk, two cubbies, two shelves, and a magnetized board to hold notes. Why, you're more productive just looking at it!
8. An upholstered headboard with an arched silhouette and nailhead trim, for a subtle bedroom upgrade that will make your friends say, "Wait, something's different in here. Did you...become more mature and tasteful?"
9. A velvet flip-top storage bench that will allow you to store all your random junk in the most elegant way possible.
10. A glass-topped coffee table with overlapping "V"-shaped legs, because it's just offbeat enough to draw the eye, but not enough to overpower the whole room.
11. A triangular, tripod end table that's neutral enough to blend with most decors, but stylish enough to stand out as a totally charming retro piece.
13. An etagere bookcase with a crown arched top and open sides and back, so you can fully display all your treasures (books, photos, that weird seashell you found at the beach that kind of looks like a corgi, etc.).
14. A minimalist Novogratz writing desk with open storage cubbies, because you want a minimalist look, but you also want room to store your stuff. Nothing is less minimalist than having vast reams of stuff scattered all over your cool, minimalist desk!
15. A metal nightstand that marries industrial chic with whimsy (and you don't even have to get them a wedding present).
16. A Novogratz audio rack, because it will add some mid-century chicness to your room and keep your vinyls safe, since improper storage can leave them warped and damaged.
17. A pouf made from woven jute, so you can rest your feet (or coffee cup, or butt) in laidback, boho style.
18. A clean-lined, mid-century TV stand with open and closed storage, because your gaming systems demand to be stored in a stylish place (OK, fine, they would be happy on the floor, but you will be happier storing them in a stylish place).
19. A rustic low-profile platform bed, so you can up your farmhouse-chic look without getting out of bed (literally).
20. A set of two upholstered, wing-backed side chairs for dinner tables, home offices, or any other spot in your home that could stand a little more glam.
21. An open, airy sideboard with two sliding glass doors and open sides, so you can store your goods without adding bulk to the room's design.
22. A Kelly Clarkson Home dining table with a wood-grain top and colorful, contrasting legs, because the best example of French countryside aesthetic is one that you can eat pizza on.
23. A classic wood-frame mid-century armchair frame that will be your home base, whether you're reading, watching TV, or just eating frosting straight out of the can (what? It's a hobby!).
24. A cottage-chic accent cabinet with deep shelves and mullion framed glass doors, so you can show off or store your stuff, whatever strikes your fancy.
25. A eco-chic side table with a slab top and intertwined, "root"-style legs that will give your place a totally unique vibe. It's like Rainforest Cafe, but make it fashion!
26. An industrial-meets-rustic hall tree with shoe storage, because once you experience the pure joy of a shoe bench, you will never go back.
27. A corner bookcase with five triangular shelves in descending sizes, so you can make the most of your (tiny, tiny) space.
28. A round-arm velvet loveseat with vertical tufting that instantly gives any room some luxe ambience. Yes, even your mom's crafts room. It's that good!
29. A sleek, arched metal floor lamp with a footswitch, because killer style and convenience have joined forces, my friend, and they're ready to make sure you never awkwardly pole around under the shade for the on/ off knob ever again.
30. A Novogratz metal canopy bed that has both clean lines and a vintage feel, so you can style it a million different ways.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.