We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A platform bed with a luxe, tufted velvet upholstered headboard, so you can basically wake up every morning feeling like you're in the middle of a home design photo shoot.
2. Or a classic metal platform bed by Novogratz with modern design flourishes, because bringing together elements of the past and future is like PB&J — a perfect combo.
3. An industrial-chic five-shelf open bookcase, for a look that's half cool loft vibes, half farmhouse DIY. Small raised borders around the back and sides keep your books or collectibles from falling off the shelves.
4. A two-drawer nightstand with midcentury styling and splayed legs that will make you have sweet (and extremely stylish) dreams. The nightstand comes preassembled, so you won't have to struggle with any directions or tools.
5. A column floor lamp with 100 watt illumination and three shelves for open storage, so you can have a brighter, neater room with almost zero effort.
6. Or a modern, clean line table lamp with a leather base, because unexpected materials and textures can breathe new life into your home design. Plus, every person who comes into your room will instantly say, "Wow, is that leather?"
7. A brightly colored wooden end table with neutral silver pulls, two drawers and open storage, for a pop of color that's also extremely practical.
8. An upholstered storage bench with a flip-top, nailhead trim, and four wooden turned feet, so "classic elegance" and "place to hide all of my dirty clothes and random cat toys" can finally meet.
9. A trestle coffee table with a unique curved body that evokes '60s mod while still being totally modern. The table features two small drawers, plus four glass-topped cubbies in the table's center that can be used to display collectibles, or just hold remotes and controllers.
10. A wingback-inspired velvet swivel chair with a gold-finish base, for anyone who wants their home office to be as glam as humanly possible.
11. Or an Eiffel-style chair, because if you're going to spend all day in your home office, it might as well look cute.
12. An L-shaped desk with a built-in Cape Cod-style cabinet that shows you don't need to sacrifice style just because you're looking for a practical piece.
13. A set of four midcentury modern-style upholstered side chairs with a simple scoop silhouette, so you can live out your most elegant Mad Men fantasies every time you sit down (yes, even when you sit down to house a plate of pizza rolls).
14. A distressed wood entryway bench and coat rack with shoe storage, because having a place to sit and put your shoes on properly (instead of just kind of smooshing your feet in them as you walk out the door) will change your life.
15. A column-style console table with open storage that looks just the right amount of modern, without getting too edgy.
16. A wooden midcentury modern dresser with clean lines and seven drawers, because your clothes called, and they said they want to live someplace awesome.
17. A sleek, contemporary entertainment console that makes a bold statement while still using neutral colors.
18. A French country tufted ottoman with nailhead trim and turned feet with hidden rollers, for a room that needs some serious Marie Antoinette vibes.
19. A classic club armchair upholstered in linen, because whatever you currently have in your reading nook, it cannot possibly look this cozy.
20. A coffee table with a marble-finish top and metallic X-shaped base that will lighten up any living room.
21. Or a rustic-industrial solid wood coffee table with a metal X-frame, for living rooms that need a really solid anchor piece.
22. A simple wood and steel console table that gives you space to display items without taking up a lot of room.
23. A five-shelf wooden ladder bookcase, so you can finally organize your massive to-be-read pile without creating more clutter.
24. A rustic chic glass-fronted sideboard that will add warmth and charm to your dining room with distressed-looking wood.
25. A neutral-colored bolster dog bed with a memory foam core and washable cover, so it'll match your decor and give your little buddy the best sleep of their life.
26. An end table with a sunken top that can double as a removable tray, because unlike your last date, this table really cares about your needs.
27. A wooden farmhouse-style filing cabinet, for when you want your home office to emphasize the "home," not the "office."
28. And a velvet midcentury sofa that folds down into a twin bed, so you can truly have it all: the sleek style of a midcentury look, and also a place for your guests to sleep that is not the floor.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.