31 Valentine’s Day Gifts From Target That Are Both Exciting To Own And Incredibly Useful
Flowers and chocolates only last a few days. But a single-serving coffee maker? That's the gift of a lifetime, friend.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of rimless, mirrored heart-shaped sunglasses with a rose gold frame, because the flame of your love is so bright, they'll obviously need shades to look at it (plus, they will also keep actual sun out of their eyes).
2. A scented candle with a ceramic body and 32-hour burn time, so their home will be full of amazing smells for months beyond V-Day.
3. A cologne sampler set with four different mini-bottles, for your Valentine who's ready to upgrade their scent game but not totally sure where to start.
4. A retro, rechargeable Pokemon Nintendo Switch wireless controller that will ensure you're on your honey's mind every time they make a bell in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
5. A one-cup Keurig coffee maker in pastel colors, for the friend who loves you almost as much as they love caffeine.
6. Or a 34 oz pour over coffee maker, because your Valentine's love language includes words like "single origin" and "roast levels."
7. A glittery travel tumbler, so your favorite person can tote their favorite beverage in style (and with no spills). Plus, it comes with free unicorn gummies!
8. A Valentine's-themed pop-open cat tunnel that they can store flat when they're not using it, or use all year with their favorite feline.
9. A three-pack of Baby Yoda Valentine's socks, because nothing says "love" like helping someone keep their toes warm all February. Plus, it comes with a built-in old school Valentine's Day card.
10. A Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 camera, for the Valentine whose two great passions are 1. you and 2. taking a billion selfies.
11. A chocolate strawberry and champagne glass squeaky dog toy set, so you can spend V-Day celebrating the real love of your life (and keep playing with these toys way beyond February).
12. A bourbon-scented bar soap for your Valentine who only accepts extremely practical gifts, because they are actually Ron Swanson.
13. A vegan Winky Lux lip stain and balm that moisturizes and turns lips a unique shade of pink, for your pal who loves whimsy but also multitasking. (The glitter inside the balm is just decorative and doesn't come off on lips, so they won't have to worry about accidentally rocking a full Lady Gaga look around the house.)
15. An eye-depuffing mask in a fun silver star pattern, because seriously, is there a better date night activity than sheet masking?
16. A Star Wars Death Star cheese board with built-in tools, for the commander of *your* Rogue Cheese Squadron.
17. A wooden Apple Watch charger stand with a touch of midcentury aesthetics, so your beloved can take better care of their favorite tech toy.
18. An oversized faux fur heart pillow that will support their back *and* help you two cuddle on the couch long after the holiday is through.
19. Or a square blush throw pillow dotted with tiny beaded hearts, because it's not just a piece of Valentine's Day decor, it's actually an amazing design element that could work all year round.
20. A five-year daily journal with a different question to answer each day, so you and your honey can remember the good times (and, okay, also the boring times) forever.
21. A pair of heart-shaped, heart-print pot holders that are part retro-chic, part totally practical.
22. A set of six color-coordinated scrunchies for a gift that says "I love you" and "stop stealing my hair ties" at the same time.
23. A snuggly blanket with an "xoxo" heart print, so you can show your love ~and~ help them to stop feeling frozen in their extremely drafty apartment.
24. An Xbox Gold Game Pass that will get your sweetie full access to all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold (how's that for romantic?).
25. A set of macaron-shaped bath bombs, because unlike real macarons, these will last a long time and give their bathroom a sweet scent.
26. A pair of cozy Minnetonka knit and suede lace-up indoor/outdoor booties, for your Valentine who always has *shockingly* cold toes (seriously, every time they put their feet on yours, it's kind of ALARMING).
27. An essential oil diffuser, because how can a bouquet of flowers compare to this bouquet of spa vibes?
28. A pair of geometric hanging wall planters for your honey who's balancing your relationship with their career as a full-time plant parent.
29. A SodaStream sparkling water maker, because the most romantic gift for a sparkling water fan is anything that gives them access to unlimited sparkling water.
30. A portable Bluetooth speaker with USB charging capability, so you can play they can play your song anywhere (Or podcasts. They're also really good for podcasts.)
31. A copy of Harry Styles's Fine Line album on limited-edition black-and-white swirl vinyl, because trust me, if you love a Styler, they will consider this incredibly useful. The album also comes with a free poster.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.