Just 31 Under-$20 Things From Target That’ll Make Perfect Gifts
Chic scarves, soothing essential oil diffusers, and other amazing gifts that cost less than one takeout order.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cruelty-free, vegan, mini lip-and-cheek stain that looks rainbow-colored in the tube, but goes on a light, glossy pink—perfect for your friend who loves posting about their makeup almost as much as they love wearing it.
2. A rhino-shaped ceramic cookie jar, so they can have a piece of quirky decor and a place to keep their snacks.
3. A phone-mounted ring light with multiple settings to make your most selfie-obsessed friend's life easier.
4. An Oops...I Did It Again vinyl picture disc for your friend who watches Britney's Instagram stories every single day.
5. A paraben-and-sulfate-free unicorn bath bomb that won't stain skin or the tub, because they need a relaxing bath break, not a bathtub cleaning emergency.
6. A soft, multi-colored blanket scarf, so your friend who's always cold can feel totally bundled up on chilly winter days.
7. A six-pack of Nightmare Before Christmas socks for your friend who has decided that it is ~definitely~ a Christmas movie.
8. A fleece blanket with a plush unicorn holder, because the only thing better than getting a unicorn as a gift is getting a unicorn who helps your house stay a little bit more organized.
10. A mess-free tie-dye kit that doesn't require a ton of space or big tubs of dye that leave stains—they can just put white clothing in the kit's plastic dome, insert their choice of dye bottles, and get tie-dyeing!
11. A jar of beard balm, because if they're going to make that quarantine beard into a permanent thing, they need a little help.
12. A pour-over coffee maker that doesn't require any electricity, plastic pods, or paper filters, so your friend who loves the environment as much as they love caffeine doesn't have to choose between the two.
13. A red-and-black buffalo check pajama top for dogs, so your furry friends can get in on the holiday pajama fun.
15. A holiday-themed cardboard cat scratcher house, because the best kind of gift for your feline friend is one that distracts them from trying to break all your tree ornaments (though they might still try to do that, too).
16. A geometric white-and-gold hanging planter so they can have the cutest indoor garden around without giving up all of their counter space.
17. A Blockbuster movie trivia game for your friend who knows everything about movies (or thinks that they know everything about movies).
18. A 32 oz. stainless-steel water bottle with a built-in straw, because it's the perfect way to help your friend whose New Year's resolution is always about staying hydrated.
19. A set of two soft, velvet leopard print throw pillows that will make their couch more stylish and more comfortable.
20. A portable, water-resistant Bluetooth speaker with five hours of battery life, so they can turn their daily shower singing into a full-on epic concert.
22. A silicone sphere ice cube tray, so you can help them take their at-home mixology game to the next level.
23. A chic three-wick candle with a ceramic base that will give their home a bit of fancy spa ambience.
24. A Burt's Bees gift set with travel-sized hand lotion, hand salve, foot cream, cuticle cream, and lip balm, because cold weather + constant hand sanitizer use = their hands could use some serious TLC this year.
25. A pocket-sized power bank with a six-hour charge for your friend who's always looking for a place to plug in their phone.
26. A portable, battery-operated essential oil diffuser that will let them take a little bit of extra calm with them everywhere they go.
27. A set of two dishwasher-safe, reusable silicone straws in a travel tin, so your friend who wants to save the Earth but still loves to slowly sip on their iced coffee can always be prepared.
28. A set of string lights with 16 built-in rose-gold photo clips, because this one gift will basically solve all of their decorating problems at once.
29. A pack of tiny, minimalist temporary tattoos, so your friend who's too indecisive to get real ink can still have fun dressing up their look.
30. A mini-waffle maker, for your friend whose love of waffles is equalled only by their lack of counter space.
31. A retro-style Nintendo 64 shirt, so they can let everyone know that no matter what they're doing, they'd rather be playing Legend of Zelda.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.