31 Organization Products From Target That Look Cool *And* Work Well
Sleek desk organizers, chic storage baskets, and other items that prove there's nothing boring about a well-organized life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gold-framed, marble print magnetic dry erase board, so you can keep track of all your deadlines and appointments, but be ~fancy~ about it.
2. A wall-mounted mesh organizer for when you want to keep all your papers and pens in sight, but off your desk.
3. A soft, unicorn-shaped tablet holder with back and side pockets for cords and headphones that is technically for kids, but just as useful for unicorn-loving adults.
4. A wire-and-wood three-drawer closet organizer, because even packed-to-the-brim closets usually have some unused floor space (that you can fill with even more clothing).
5. A three-tier, wheeled metal utility cart, so your organizational efforts can have a vintage, library chic feel (even if you're organizing toys or gardening equipment).
6. A sleek, stainless-steel kitchen sink caddy with removable divider and drip tray, for when you're ready to upgrade your sink set-up (and your approach to scrubbing dried egg goo).
8. A sleek bamboo desk organizer with a phone shelf, a USB port, and a Qi wireless charger, because you love your high tech and low tech tools equally — shouldn't your desk organizer feel the same way?
9. A pair of rose-gold scissors with a matching stand so you'll always know where your scissors are — looking like a total design maven is just an added bonus.
10. A two-tone coiled rope basket, because throwing your remotes or old magazines into one of these babies will make you seem Miranda Priestley-level together (even if you have been wearing the same sweatpants for an entire week).
11. A bamboo flatware drawer organizer for when you're ready to chuck the plastic organizer and commit to a chicer, more durable silverware drawer.
12. A rustic wooden shelf with S-hooks that just looks like cute country decor, but will actually save you from misplacing your keys (again).
13. A gold wall grid with clips so you can keep on top of fun things that might otherwise easily get lost, like party Polaroids and wedding invitations (and boring things that might easily get lost, like tax documents).
14. A set of six file ombre pastel file folders, because if you have to do filing, you should at least get to do it with cute folders.
15. A low, mid-century modern bookcase that has shelves in two different sizes, so you have a dedicated space for books and collectibles of every size.
16. A pair of gold-accented pineapple bookends for when you need some chic, tropical help re-organizing your bookshelf.
17. A stylish storage ottoman so you can solve your living room decor woes and your "where do I store my five Snuggies?" struggles at the same time.
18. A textured ceramic bathroom sink caddy with two separate areas, because even if you share a home with someone, your toothbrushes still need some personal space.
19. A black steel wire utensil holder that's wide enough to hold all your tools, and pretty enough to make you feel good every time you walk into the kitchen.
20. A gold, compact hanging file holder with textured black files, because even the least-exciting parts of your home office deserve to be a little more glam.
21. A two-tier bathroom mini-organizer that will instantly increase your cabinet or sink-side space, and decrease the chance that you'll accidentally knock 12 skincare products into the sink every time you wash your hands.
22. A Novogratz record stand with a divided shelf for vinyl storage, so you and your roomie never have to argue about who scratched whose copy of Folklore ever again.
23. A glass-and-copper-finish organizer that allows you to easily see and organize your makeup, sewing/art supplies, or anything else tiny and important.
24. An adjustable desk lamp with touch-sensor lighting controls and a built-in Qi wireless charging pad so you never have to waste time that could be spent working on your Spiderman 3 fanfic hunting around for your charger instead.
25. A rustic, wood-and-steel Z-frame shoe rack that can hold nine pairs of shoes, but is also cute enough to display your various charming collectibles and doo-dads.
26. A four-bag laundry sorter with wheels, because the only thing worse than doing laundry is spending half an hour rummaging through your dirty socks to sort your laundry.
27. A secretary desk with lots of cubbies, two outlets, two USB ports, and a fold-up panel, for when you want to clean up quickly for guests (or just visually signal to yourself that the "work" part of work-from-home has ended for the day).
28. A white metal kitchen organizer that can be used horizontally to hold cooking sheets or flipped vertically to hold pans, because cooking is a lot more relaxing when you don't have to dig through a pile of bakeware to find what you need.
29. A two-tier rustic wood jewelry stand, because keeping your necklaces from getting all tangled and keeping your bedroom looking cute are not mutually exclusive goals.
30. A garden tool organizing tote in bright, retro patterns, because who said gardening accessories have to be in earth tones?
31. A bronze-toned, free-standing toilet paper caddy that's an elegant alternative to just stacking a bunch of rolls in the corner of the bathroom (oh, don't act like you haven't).
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.