27 Mother’s Day Gifts From Amazon For Moms Who Are Obsessed With Their Pets
Forget about the robes and flowers — what she *really* wants for Mother's Day is matching sweatsuits for her and her dog.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A set of matching pet-and-parent onesie joggers, because they'll pull off that whole "loungewear all day" look so well together.
2. A wheeled robotic cat toy with automatic on/off functions and USB charging, so their kitty can stay safely distracted and entertained for hours while they log into yet another Zoom meeting. Plus, it works on hardwood and carpeted floors!
3. A plush Friends squeaker toy, because when's the last time they got a dog toy that was also basically home decor?
4. A legs-out dog carrier, so they can stay as close as possible to their precious pup while they travel.
5. A grooming glove that turns petting time into grooming time. Never has a belly rub been so functional!
7. A small pet snack puzzle board that will help Mom and their bunny or guinea pig have fun playing together and developing their natural foraging instincts.
8. An 80-ounce pet water fountain, because cats are naturally drawn to running water, which means they'll drink more, which means fewer UTIs and kidney issues, which means happier kitties and happier moms (they're also neater and harder to flip over than traditional water bowls).
9. A silicone lick mat that sticks to any wall (even bathtubs). Just get it in place, smear with peanut butter or cheese, and suddenly, your pup has something to focus on besides acting like the bathtub wants to murder them.
10. A "I Love My Mom" dog hoodie for small dogs, so they can let all the other kids at the dog park know who their real BFF is.
11. A dog rain poncho with reflective strips, because "no wet dog smell" is the gift that keeps on giving.
12. A kitty play and activity rug that has tunnels to crawl through and hide in, holes to play with, and folds to pounce on. They can play together by molding the rug's top level into new shapes, hiding toys in its folds, and taking a million photos for Instagram (what? It's a form of playing!)
13. A set of kitty wings, for the cat mom who cosplays (or just can't stop laughing at the visual of their little monster dressed up as a literal little monster).
14. A waterproof backseat cover, because what could be a better Mother's Day present than knowing they'll never have to scrape fur and weird crusted doggy drool off their upholstery ever again?
15. A bike-mounted leash attachment for medium-to-large puppers, so they can focus on how fun it is to go on rides together (instead of focusing on figuring out how to hold a leash and steer at the same time).
16. A calming, snuggly Fur Haven bed, because there's no better gift than an anxiety-free pet (well, maybe an anxiety-free pet and a Tesla, sure).
18. A "Dog Mom" shirt, so everyone can know that they're a proud pet parent (just kidding, they already knew because all of their clothing is covered in fur).
19. A dog DNA test, because knowing your mutt's breeds can help the dog mom in your life learn more about their pet's needs and health risks. The test can identify more than 350 breeds, and they can connect with their pup's family members on the app.
20. A plush "Cosmutpolitan" squeaker toy, so their pup can fully participate in their Mother's Day brunch.
21. A pair of customized socks that features their fur baby (or feather baby, or scale baby)'s precious lil' mug.
22. A T-shirt that mashes up Jaws and adorable kitties, for the cat mom who also loves classic American cinema.
23. A pet first aid kit that comes with tick remover, a pet thermometer, an emergency collar, an emergency blanket, a feeding dropper, antibiotic ointment, bandages, tourniquets, alcohol wipes, and everything else they'll need to make sure their little pal stays safe while camping, in emergencies, or just if they get any day-to-day boo-boos.
24. A mesh outdoor cat tent, so their indoor baby can safely enjoy the outdoors with them during the warm months (though I can't promise they won't get into a stare-off with that one squirrel. We both know the one).
25. A matching dog collar and human bracelet set that's a little like those matching "best friends" necklaces everyone had in middle school (but cuter).
26. A hands-free belt leash that will make it easier to jog, hike, push a stroller, run errands, or otherwise travel with their best pal. If they need more control they can just grab the built-in handles near the top and bottom of the leash.
27. And an interior cat passageway sure to make having their kitty wake them up in the middle of the night because they accidentally closed the door to the litter room a thing of the past.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.