25 Cheap Pet Products From Amazon With Such Dramatic Review Photos, You’ll Probably Want To Stock Up
Upgrade your pet's entire life for less than the cost of two pizzas (or seven coffees)(or 20 one-dollar tacos).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase
1. A bottle of pet stain and odor remover spray that works on carpet, tile, and hardwood, so any corner of your home can be liberated from stains and stinkery — even if the stain is from a really old bathroom accident.
3. An inflatable protective collar, so your poor pup or kitty doesn't have to deal with a large plastic E-collar (AKA The Cone of Shame a la Pixar's UP ) when they're recovering from surgery or another injury. They can safely eat, sleep, and play while wearing this adjustable donut, because it doesn't impede their vision or balance.
4. Or a soft donut collar that looks like a literal donut (or toast, or avocado), for small cats who don't like the feel of a hard plastic E-collar and owners who want to take 10,000 Instagram pictures.
6. A no-spill water bowl that releases water as your pet drinks, making it way more difficult for them to splash, spill, or otherwise turn your kitchen floor into the smallest, saddest Great Lake.
7. A nontoxic nose balm for pups with schnozzes that are dry, chapped, or otherwise in need of some loving care.
8. A fur-removing broom that will clean up your best buddy's fuzzy little "gifts" from wood, tile, carpet, and even upholstery.
9. A package of chemical-free eye wipes for dogs and cats that will soothe irritation, help remove tear stains, and get any crusty gunk outta there.
10. Or a set of two tear stain combs, because it's a 100% natural way to gently remove crust, mucus, and other eye-related gunk from the fur of light-haired shih-tzus, poodles, Pomeranians, and others.
11. A massaging bath brush that will help you remove your pup's loose fur in the tub without pulling or yanking, and rub in shampoo for a deeper clean.
12. An organic, hypollergenic, alcohol-free paw balm, because dry, cracked, irritated paws are fun for exactly no one.
13. A USB-chargeable, water-resistant light-up collar that has three light settings and runs for over eight hours, so you and your canine companion could safely play literally all night. I mean, your dog definitely wants to. Do you even have anything that important to do in the morning, anyway?
14. A Burt's Bees waterless cat shampoo, for felines who think baths should be illegal (so, pretty much all felines).
15. A pet toothpaste that freshens breath and reduces plaque and tartar, so you can finally let your puppy kiss you without holding your nose. Plus, it's safe to swallow!
16. A paraben-, dye-, and soap-free medicated shampoo for dogs that fights fungal, parasitic and bacterial skin infections, and soothes rashes, hot spots, and flaky, itchy and irritated skin.
17. A grooming glove that will let you brush your comb-hating kitty or doggo without their even knowing it. The glove's nubs massage your little buddy as you pet them, and also catch loose and shed fur. Sneaky grooming! The best kind of grooming!!
18. A bottle of aquarium water clarifier, so you can keep your water clear, make sure your filter is running as efficiently as possible, and give your little aquatic buddies the best environment possible.
19. A vegan wrinkle paste for pugs, Frenchies, Boston Terriers, and other smooshy-faced breeds. The paste soothes and heals redness, chafing, infections and sores, and helps eliminate crust. And if their folds are a little, shall we say, less-than-fresh-smelling? It helps with that, too.
20. A set of self-adhesive furniture shields that you can use to protect leather, wooden or upholstered chairs, couches, tables, and anything else your favorite little monsters like to dig their claws into.
21. A portable pooper scooper with built-in bag dispenser, for folks who love to take their dogs for walks, but never quite got used to the part where you have to carry that gross little baggie all the way home in your hand. It even clips onto your leash or key chain!
22. A small cordless trimmer that is especially good for cutting down the hair on ears, feet and between toes.
23. A package of hypoallergenic, alcohol-and-paraben-free pet wipes, so you can clean up newborn puppies, pups who've had surgery or an injury and can't bathe, or just doggos who could use a little day-to-day spot cleaning (yes, I'm talking about butts). Plus, the wipes are made from bamboo, so they're more ecologically friendly than other wipes!
24. A self-cleaning brush that lets you take "clean out the dog brush" off your to-do list. Just push the brush's button and the bristles will disappear, leaving you with a big chunk of fur to throw out, wear as an avant garde hat, etc.
25. A bird poop cleaning spray, because it makes removing poop odors and stains easy...and when you're talking about cleaning up poop, you absolutely want the word "easy" to be in there.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.