Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A reflective, waterproof, no-pull, no-choke harness with a handle, so you can keep your big baby close, or let them lead the way — whatever the situation calls for.
2. A memory foam mattress with a waterproof and machine-washable cover, for extra-large buddies who are dealing with joint pain, arthritis, or hip issues (or who just want to get super comfy).
3. A thick, hand-knit, 100% wool sweater, because even if they look tough, your short-haired pups get chilly in the winter.
4. A sturdy, plastic indoor/outdoor dog bowl that can hold up to 106 ounces (!!!) of water or food, so you won't have to give your puppo a refill every five minutes.
5. A large, heavy-duty crate with single or double doors, for big pups who crave their "cave" space.
6. A lightweight telescoping ramp that only weighs 18 pounds but can support up to 300 pounds, so your pup can make their own way onto decks, stairs, cars, and wherever the action is (and by "action," I mean "snacks").
7. Or a set of freestanding steps for dogs up to 200 pounds, so even if they're recovering from injury or experiencing the pangs of aging, they can initiate cuddle time on the couch (or the bed!) whenever they want.
8. An elevated dog bed that works indoors or outdoors, so your huge friendos can lounge wherever they like best.
9. A large dog slow feeder, because it pays to slow down — if your extra-large dogs takes extra-large gulps of their food, they might feel nauseous, get bloated, or even become sick.
11. Or a super-durable rubber tug toy, because nothing will ruin large breed playtime like having your toy tear mid-tug.
12. A box of extra large, extra thick, extra absorbent training pads, for the big pup who's just getting potty trained, or has begun having the occasional age-related accident.
13. A durable rope leash with a padded handle, so even if your best pal decides to bolt after an especially threatening squirrel, your hand won't get hurt or pinched.
14. A large, easy-to-clean rake-and-bucket pooper scooper, for a low-contact way to clean up your pups's extra large...surprises in the yard.
15. A collapsible travel bowl that holds up to 100 ounces of food or water, because no matter where you're traveling to, they definitely didn't leave their appetite at home.
16. A lick mat that can keep your biggest little friend entertained, preventing boredom and anxiety.
17. A foldable PVC pool with a drainage spout, because your humungous pals want to beat the summer heat as much as you do (also, depending on your dog's size, there might be room for you in here, too).
18. An indoor/outdoor shower wand, so you no longer have to struggle with pups who are bath-shy, or just don't realize how much water they're splashing (they truly do not know their own strength when it comes to tub time).
19. A vitamin for hip and joint support, because larger friends sometimes have more stress on their joints, which can lead to pain and slow them down.
20. A Furminator grooming rake for Great Pyrenees and other big dogs with big shedding issues. The rake gently gathers up loose fur, removing it all at once (instead of strand by strand on your couch).
21. A bag of wheat-and-soy-free large breed dry dog food with larger kibble, so your pup will literally have more to chew on.
22. A gallon bottle of Rocco & Roxie pet stain-and-odor-remover, because a bigger dog can also mean bigger messes.
23. A set of large breed nail clippers, so you can cut through thick nails quickly. Your big dog likely becomes a big baby as soon as the nail clippers come out, but these will shorten your manicure time.
24. A set of hiking booties, for grande-sized pups who like to hit the trail. These booties protect from hot asphalt, sharp rocks, and other threats to your pal's precious paws.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.