31 Best-Selling Things From Target You Might Feel Inspired To Buy Based On Their Reviews Alone
Do you know what it's like to fall in love with a pillow or a Baby Yoda doll? Let these reviewers tell you about it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A squeaky plush dog toy that looks like your favorite coffee shop latte, so your pup can finally share your espresso fixation.
2. A mini waffle maker, because everyone deserves fresh waffles, even people with almost no counter space. In fact, those people might need waffles more than anyone, the poor, poor dears.
3. A petite accent lamp with a wood-look resin base that will light up your desk, your nightstand, or any other spot in your home that could stand to be a *little* brighter.
4. Or a minimalist, mid-century–inspired brass tripod floor lamp, for when you want to (stylishly) shed some light on the situation.
5. A simple, modern farmhouse pharmacy mirror with a small built-in shelf that can hold anything, from toothbrushes to succulents to your vast and expansive collection of vintage Furbys.
6. A jar of cruelty-free, paraben-free SheaMoisture Strengthen & Restore Leave-In Conditioner, for anyone whose locks could use a little TLC (and at this point in the year, that's just about everyone). The conditioner deep-moisturizes, and is great for hair that has been over-styled, damaged, or is worn in kinky, curly or wavy natural styles.
7. An Amazon Fire TV Stick with 4K Ultra HD streaming and an Alexa Voice Remote, so you don't even need to put down your pizza to queue up the next episode of Riverdale (Jughead, what is your deal?!).
8. A set of spring-loaded drawer dividers that stay in place without any need for tools or hardware — just pop them in, finally separate your socks from your underpants, and experience a peace you did not know was possible.
9. A plush Baby Yoda doll, so you and your loved ones can re-enact all his adorable frog-eating adventures at home.
10. A chunky knit pouf that works as an ottoman, comfy seating, or just a little reminder that you have ~style~ (it's nice to be reminded of that when you're on your tenth straight day of sweatpants).
11. A tube of vegan, paraben- and sulfate-free, sparkling bubble gum toothpaste, for the kid in your life who needs a little more excitement when they brush (it is OK if this kid is actually you).
12. A one-cup Keurig coffee maker in pastel colors that will make you say, "The perfect coffee maker doesn't exi—" (you can't finish that sentence because you're too busy gulping down delicious, delicious coffee).
13. A three-tier shoe rack topped with a rustic oak finished panel, so you can organize your closet, entryway, or whatever other area your shoes are currently piled in.
14. A vacuum-insulated stainless-steel travel mug that keeps your cold drinks cold, your hot drinks hot, and your precious little self hydrated.
15. A wooden-framed accent chair upholstered in cream-colored sherpa fabric, so you can reach new, near-experimental levels of coziness.
16. A 2-quart air fryer with a digital touchscreen and automatic shut-off, for times when you realize that literally all foods would be better if they were just a little more fried.
17. A waterproof JBL Bluetooth speaker with 10 hours of battery life and a carabiner clip, so yes, you can finally live your lifelong dream of running through the surf over and over while absolutely blasting the soundtrack to the Little Mermaid.
18. A round, two-tone mid-century coffee table that will provide a sleek, stylish anchor to your room, and give you a nice place to set down your sandwich. You know what that's called? Having range.
19. A combination humidifier, essential oil diffuser, and nightlight, for nurseries, grown-up bedrooms, and any place in the house that is a little too dry. Plus, it has a sleek design that makes it look more like a cool piece of tech than the thing that keeps your sinuses from drying out.
20. A white cotton shower curtain with a watercolor-style flower print, because you deserve an upgrade from that rundown plastic one with the rubber duckies on it that you bought in...wait, when did you buy that???
21. An open-backed, two-shelf organizer that can be used horizontally or vertically — whichever way best suits the area you're trying to de-messify.
22. A battery-operated Uno Attack Game, for folks who like their card games a little bit edgier. Yes, I said a card game was edgy, and I stand by it!
23. A Ninja blender that comes with two blending options — a 72-oz glass pitcher, or a 16-oz blend-and-go glass, which allows you to blend up your smoothie or milkshake directly into your cup. Yes, this means that making an enormous mess while trying to pour your smoothie from a huge pitcher into a tiny cup is now optional.
24. A Bed Head wave iron, because it's exciting to have your hair be totally on point (even if your dog is the only person who sees it).
25. A little coiled-rope basket that looks like rustic decor, but is also a great place to stash all the random stuff that ends up floating around your living room.
26. A decorative rustic wooden bowl, because you need a stylish place to store your fruit, keys, change, hopes, and dreams (OK, maybe you need a more secure storage space for the hopes and dreams).
27. A reversible indoor/ outdoor rug in black-and-white buffalo check that isn't "cute for an indoor/ outdoor rug" it's just plain cute.
28. A woven print lumbar pillow, because the only think better than a stylish couch is a stylish couch that's also comfortable.
29. A cordless, bagless vacuum that's designed specifically to tackle pet hair and the other messes your precious fur angels create.
30. A 12-pound weighted blanket, so you can finally get a decent night's sleep without chugging two pots of Sleepytime Tea and listening to one of those intentionally boring podcasts about cardboard manufacturing.
31. And a set of three sea urchin-style wall decor elements that are so unique, everyone will think you got them from some artsy boutique (and, I mean, if you let them think that...it wouldn't be terrible of you or anything).
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.