15 Things From Amazon To Help Your Home Aquarium Thrive
High tech heaters, programmable feeders, and more stuff to make your fish love their lives ~under the sea~ (singing crab sold separately).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Baby Groot air bubbler, because the only thing this little dude likes more than dancing is improving the oxygen flow in your tank.
2. A smart fish feeder, so you can control when your fish eats and how much food they chow down on, up to four times a day.
3. A maintenance set, because the only thing better than keeping your plants trimmed is keeping your plants trimmed without splashing water everywhere.
4. A hollow ceramic tree trunk for your fish to use as a hideout when the world gets to be way too much (same, buddy, same).
5. A bag of nontoxic neon gravel that glows under LED lights and looks so cool, you're basically going to a rave every time you walk past your tank.
6. A set of live moss balls so you can keep your smarty-pants betta fish entertained AND improve water quality at the same time.
7. A hand pump siphon/cleaner with a filter that prevents you from sucking up tiny fish, because you should be able to get your tank sparkling clean without terrifying your smallest friends in the process.
8. An energy-efficient LED light with daytime and nighttime modes, so you can keep your fish healthy and your electricity bills low.
9. A sturdy and supportive hanging ramp that hooks onto the outside of the tank, so even large turtles can get out of the water and into their best lives.
10. An automatic submersible heater, so your fish will always feel like they're swimming through tropical waters (even in January, when you are totally freezing and wearing nine sweaters at once).
11. A set of six resin Spongebob Squarepants ornaments, because who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Your! Little! Fish! Friend!
12. An easy-to-use magnetic algae scrubber so you can spruce up your tank without getting your arm wet. Isn't science awesome?
13. A battery-powered digital thermometer that will tell you within seconds if your aquatic buddies are at a comfy temperature.
14. A set of easy-to-clean artificial plants so adorable, your little Nemo will want to just keep swimming.
15. A battery-operated emergency air pump that turns on automatically if your power goes out, so even if a scary storm hits, your fishy pals will be safe.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.