29 Pet Products On Amazon That Already Have Thousands Of Reviews For Being Incredibly Helpful
Tough chew toys, snuggly beds, and fascinating toys that have improved the lives of literally thousands of pets (and their humans, too).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A plush, machine-washable donut bed with raised sides that provide a soothing, secure feeling for your small pet, so they can reach new heights of snuggliness every night.
2. A natural rubber squeaky chew toy for aggressive chewers who tend to demolish their new playthings in hours — this squeaking wonder can take a real licking (and a biting).
3. A set of lightweight, bouncing Jackson Galaxy cat toys, so your favorite feline can indulge their primal instinct to chase tiny things.
4. An American Kennel Club calming coat, because travel, vet visits, loud storms, fireworks, and just being separated from you can stress your buddy out, but this coat's gentle pressure will help them feel soothed.
5. A cat hammock with two built-in scratching posts and an attached ball toy on a string, so your kitty can discover something they love even more than ruining your couch.
6. A rake-and-bin pooper scooper set with a 32-inch-handle, because loving your dog doesn't mean you also have to love getting up-close-and-personal with their poo.
7. A durable, floating Chuckit! Ultra Ball that will allow any puppo to enjoy countless games of fetch, without the "dirty, slimy, extremely gross tennis ball" feeling.
8. And a Chuckit! ball launcher with a 26-inch handle, so you can throw balls farther (more fun for them) and scoop balls up without leaning down and putting strain on your back (more fun for you).
9. A small animal habitat for the guinea pig, hedgehog, or other teeny furry friend who loves space and variety. The habitat measures 8 square feet with a ramp, a removable top, an easy-to-clean removable PVC liner, and dividers between play and litter areas. It can even be combined with other habitats to make an ultra-sized play space.
10. An airtight pet food storage container, so you can prevent pests (and pets!) from doing any unauthorized snacking, and keep your dry pet food safe from moisture-related spoilage.
11. An elegant 80-ounce pet water fountain, because animals are more likely to drink the water they need to stay properly hydrated when it's flowing.
12. A dishwasher-safe Outward Houund slow feeder bowl that will help slow down your pup's eating time, preventing bloating, overeating, digestion problems, and the always unpleasant "scarf-and-barf."
13. An Outward Hound dog life vest in high-visibility orange, for dogs at all swim levels who love boat rides or playing in the water.
14. A natural-formula stain and odor eliminating spray that will remove any sign of pet waste or odor from carpet, fabric, hardwood, tile, and even upholstery.
15. A container of Greenies Dental Treat for cats, because they'll help clean your feline's teeth, reduce tartar, and eliminate stanky breath—all while your cat just thinks they're getting a delicious treat. A stroke of chicken-flavored genius!
16. A case of leakproof, lavender-scented doggy waste bags, so you can make dog doo duty a little more pleasant (hey, we didn't say "pleasant," we said "more pleasant").
17. A hanging ladder and hideaway toy for small to medium birds who appreciate having some personal space.
18. A container of alcohol-free pet ear cleaning wipes, because degunkifying your pal's ears today will prevent ear infections tomorrow.
19. A natural paw balm that will soothe and heal cracked, dry paws, and is totally safe if your pet starts licking it off (which, I mean, will almost definitely happen).
20. A machine-washable fleece pullover sweater for small dogs that doesn't require straps or Velcro — just slip it over their head and prepare to get cozy.
21. A soft silicone grooming glove, so you can massage away your dog or cat's loose fur, instead of wrangling them for a brushing.
22. A USB-powered laser toy that switches on and off automatically every three hours, so your cat can stay entertained all day long, even when you're away
23. A pet stain and odor spray especially formulated for cleaning small animal cages, with no heavy smells that will irritate your tiniest friendos.
25. A durable Kong Extreme rubber ball for power chewers, so your games of fetch don't have to be slowed down by worries that your pupster will gnaw the ball apart.
26. A large, sherpa-lined pet bed that uses a Mylar interior layer to hold onto your little bud's natural body heat, because who couldn't use a little extra help staying warm in the winter?
27. A pair of dog and cat nail scissors with a safety guard, because just trying to get your pet to sit still for a nail trim is nerve-wracking enough on its own without worrying about over-cutting.
28. A soft, airline-approved cat and small dog carrier that has three entrances, a strap to attach to seat belts in cars, and an interior leash hook to prevent your little Houdini from performing any daring escapes.
29. A foldable small pet stroller with zippable mesh windows, so no one has to get left out of adventure time (yes, going around the block counts as an adventure).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.