1. A breakfast sandwich maker so they can skip the drive-thru wait time and create sandwiches that could put the Egg McMuffin to shame in five minutes or less.
And it's super easy to clean up — just remove the parts and place them in the dishwasher!
Promising review: "Single best appliance I own. My boyfriend sent me this sort of as a joke; we both thought it was both ridiculous and brilliant to have a McMuffin maker in your house. And then I tried cooking with it for the first time. Holy crap, it's AMAZING. I ended up using frozen waffles for the bread; you have to trim them just a tad, but they are the perfect amount of crispy. I love experimenting with this, and have built some truly amazing sandwiches. Waffles, eggs, avocado, Swiss, and ham. Waffles, egg, corn salsa, jack cheese. If you can fit it into the rounds, you can make a sandwich with it. The panel under the egg slides out easily and cleanly when the egg is cooked (I find four minutes is perfect for cooked eggs with runny yolks), and the whole middle section can simply be tossed in the dishwasher." —Elizabeth Joy Weaver
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
2. A Trtl neck pillow with soft fleece support that might actually make a restful nap on a plane possible. (Imagine that!) Its ergonomic design keeps your head from nodding back and forth to help avoid aches and strains. Plus, it's a lot more stylish than a bulky neck pillow.
Unlike the regular U-shaped pillows, Trtl Pillows are machine-washable and fast-drying.
Check it out on TikTok here.
BuzzFeed Shopping contributor Ciera Velarde owns this comfy pillow and says: "I've used this for the past few years and swear by it! Before this, I always found traditional neck pillows uncomfortable and would end up ditching them halfway through the flight and getting frustrated. The Trtl pillow is adjustable — you wrap the pillow around your neck and secure it with Velcro, and if you find it's too loose, just make it a bit tighter! I've truly never slept better on a plane than with this pillow."
Promising review: "Used it for a 14-hour flight to Japan last week, and it helped tremendously. This was the first time I was able to sleep on the plane so this helped tremendously. Definitely a must-have for travel. It is very light so I was able to easily pack it in my under-the-seat wheeled trolley. I want to emphasize how much the light warmth of the fleece (and I don't like being hot) was just right to help me nod off to sleep. Since this is primarily for sitting upright in the seat or someone in the middle or the aisle seat, this was ideal for me. I just got back yesterday. Again I used it — this time for a 12-hour flight." —Ambience
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in four colors).
3. A large leather transport tote from Madewell that'll probably spend little time in their closet because of how much they end up using it. It's roomy, durable, doubles as a school/work bag, and goes great with any outfit they put on!
Promising review: "I've had this bag for about four years. I've carried it pretty much every day filled with lots of heavy law books. I thought it would eventually break because the straps do look thin, but it hasn't even gotten close. Still looks amazing and sturdy as ever. Will probably buy another one in a new color sometime soon. I highly recommend!!!" —LBF22
Shipping info: Economy shipping (8–10 business days) is $3 and free for Madewell Insiders. See full shipping info here.
Get it from Madewell for $150.99+ (available in three colors).
4. An environmentally sustainable (and super versatile!) white slip-on shoe with a plush insole made from yoga mats so that they constantly feel like they're walking on Cloud Nine.
Also!! When these shoes have reached the end of their life, you can send them back to the company to recycle them, and they'll give you $20 off your next order.
Promising review: "I bought the slip-on shoes a few months ago and have worn them almost every day since. I generally look for wider shoes and I regularly anticipate problems with the good ole foot stank. After wearing them for just a few hours, they fit my feet even better than when I had first slipped them on. Even though you can go barefoot in the shoes, I know my feet sweat when I get hot or nervous, so I always wear socks and have never had a problem with odor! For me, this is a huge plus — not to mention how environmentally conscientious Thousand Fell is! I confidently wear them to work, around town, and my feet stay dry in the rain. I’m such a fan that I wrote about them in my last college final for Product Marketing. If you’re on the fence about it, I encourage you to at least try them out!"—AK
Shipping info: Free ground shipping on orders over $80. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of purchase. Estimated arrival time of order is 3-8 business days of its ship date. See full shipping info here.
5. A splurge-worthy Always Pan, which is a sleek, BuzzFeed-beloved tool that'll help them tap into their biggest culinary dreams. This 8-in-1 nonstick pan is designed to help them braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store like a pro. Plus! It comes in many gorgeous colors. As Chef Gusteau says, "Anyone can cook!"
Promising review: "This is the best pan I have ever cooked with. The surface allows me to control the amount of olive oil used, the dome lid design is great for faster cooking without turning up the heat, and the pan itself is so beautiful I leave it out on my stovetop as decoration." —Cheryl M.
Shipping info: Orders generally take 2–7 business days for delivery. Free standard ground shipping applies to orders over $50.
Get it from Our Place for $105 (originally $150; available in three sizes and 11 colors).
You can also check out our full review of the Always pan.
6. A facial applicator brush that'll make their self-care Sunday even more enjoyable because they'll no longer have to end up with messy hands after applying their fave face mask.
Promising review: "I absolutely love these. I've been using them for months now and they make applying masks so much easier. I get a much more even application than I did with my hands or with other brushes. Extremely easy to use, clean, and store. Love love love!" —Caterina
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $5.38.
7. A bathtub caddy because in this scenario, multitasking is a luxury. They can use it to hold their tablet or favorite book, their third glass of wine, and a bowl of cherries that they can make their S.O. feed them, while they soak with cucumbers on their eyes. Ahh, yes...this is the life.
Promising review: "I didn’t take baths for the longest time because I found it inconvenient and couldn’t relax. The few times I took a bath in this tub prior to getting a bath tray, I would put my iPad on the toilet a few feet away out of arm's reach. Needless to say I’d be getting up every so often to adjust the volume, change the show, etc. I am so happy I ordered this! I can put my iPad or a book against the metal rest, have a drink, put my phone in the phone holder, and put some decorative candles in the sides. I am now a bath lover and would recommend this product to anyone looking to step up their bath or relaxation routine. I can now relax in the tub and multitask easily! My cat even jumped up on the bath tray while I was in the tub and it was completely sturdy. I’ve bought this as a gift for both my mom and boyfriend's mom because I love this product so much!" —Sierra Ritchie-Gruver
Get it from Amazon for $29.97+ (available in 13 colors/styles).
8. A book embosser perfect for any of your nerdy bookworm friends because it's a very *pretty* way of ensuring their favorite novels get back to them when loaning them out (especially their Jane Austens!).
To use, just press down on one of the first few pages of the book, and it'll leave little grooves in the design of the personalized embosser. It's like a stamp but without ink!
Promising review: "My friend absolutely loved this gift! It’s completely customizable so although I kept the design mostly the same. I made my friends name lowercase because she likes the aesthetic of that and it turned out great! Their customer service is also so fast and easy to use, they answered me very quickly with a response that answered my question! The embosser itself it’s beautifully made and works great! I love the way it stores the stamp within the stamper and comes with a nice caring case." —Arabella
Get it from Amazon for $34.50+ (available in 10 personalized styles).
9. A chic portable canvas cup holder because it'll let them order their fave iced coffee drink without needing to freeze their hands off in the cold weather. This helpful little thing also lets them easily carry their Starbucks with them while they answer work emails and *most importantly* look at the latest TikTok you just sent them.
VIS Paradise Goods is a Florida-based Etsy stop established in 2021 that specializes in personalized and sustainable goods.
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Emma Lord says about it: "I love it for the convenience of texting on the go! These even have a holder for a straw if you happen to get iced coffee or bubble tea and don't want to stick the straw into the drink just yet. I've found this to be very sturdy and easy to use, plus they're a fun conversation starter — people always want to know where I got it!
Promising review: "This is perfect! I constantly have my hands full and now I can comfortably carry my coffee with me everywhere I go. I will be purchasing more!" —Erin
Shipping info: $4.33 to ship, or free shipping when you spend $35+ at this shop. On average, orders take a week and a half to arrive.